3

(

After taking care of all that, they both fell asleep. Being at Tom's house was comforting in a way. For once he wasn't scared or worried.

They both woke up for school the next morning, and walked to school together.

They got to the school doors, and there seemed to be a girl waiting there. She started walking towards Thomas. Richard stood behind Tom.

"Finally you're here. It feels like I've been waiting here for you forever." The girl said in what sounded like an angry tone.

Her and Thomas hugged. "sorry Laura."

Richard studied Laura as if she was a book. Blonde hair. Green eyes. And just a little taller than Richard. Richard rolled his eyes when they kissed.

That must be his girlfriend

"Are we still going to the pond after school?"

"Yeah."

Oh so they have plans now, huh?

Richard didn't understand why he was feeling so angry. Their relationship was none of his business anyways.

Once Laura finally went away, Thomas and Richard parted to go to their own lockers. Richard grabbed a few books for his upcoming classes.

"Alright well, I'll see you at lunch, Dick."

Richard rolled his eyes but still smiled. "bye."

-------------------

At lunch they sat next to each other again, talking about random things.

"You guys are sO gay." Gerald said, interrupting the conversation they were having.

Thomas flipped Gerald off. "Fuck off, Gerald. We're not gay. If anything, you're gay. For Randy."

"No you fuck off. I am not gay for Randy!"

"Suuuure." Thomas crossed his arms.

"Hey Thomas, how does Richards dick feel in your mouth?"

Tom flipped off Gerald again. "shut the fuck up cunt."

Richard watched quietly as they argued.

"Don't ever call me a cunt again or you get a dick in your mouth."

"What?"

"And also, one day that middle finger or yours is gonna get cut off and what are you gonna do then, huh??" Gerald asked.

"Hmm...Well I guess I'd just flip you off with with the other one then." Thomas grinned and flipped Gerald off again.

"Fuck you, you overweight piece of shit."

"Oh Gerald, why are you describing your girlfriend Shelia?? That's kind of rude don't you think?"

Gerald immediately stood up and got in Tom's face. "that's enough. Shelia isn't overweight!"

"Hey you're the one who said it, not me."

"No I didn't you ugly Cheeto looking retard."

Before thomas responded, Richard stood up. "hey why don't you fuck off?! Thomas isn't ugly, and he sure as hell isn't a retard!"

Everyone got quiet. Nobody expected such an outburst from Richard.

"Nobody was talking to you, Richard..Just stay out of this." Gerald said after a few awkward moments.

"I don't care. You have no room to talk like that to Thomas. At least he doesn't pretend to be Jewish."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Richard knocked the Jew hat off of Gerald's head. "You only pretend to be Jewish so you have an excuse to wear a hat so you can hide the huge bald spot on your head. Haha look at you. You're a teenager and balding!"

People started laughing once Gerald's bald spot was revealed. He immediately put his Jew hat back on, and pushed Richard. "well at least my parents don't hit me!"

Richard stopped laughing and paused. His eyes grew wide. "H-How did you know.."

Now everybody knows!!

Richard didn't  even bother waiting for Gerald's response. He quickly ran out of the cafeteria, and into the bathroom.

Richard paced back and forth In the restroom. He was the only one in there.

He felt tears sting his eyes. He gripped the sink with both hands and looked in the mirror. He saw tears forming in his eyes.

Don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry

Richard didn't wanna cry over this. But it was too late, tears started dropping from his eyes. He stared at his reflection in the mirror. He got angry at himself.

Very angry.

"I said don't cry you fucking worthless piece of shit!" He yelled and punched the mirror so hard that it cracked. His knuckles started bleeding immediately. Tears and blood dripped into the sink.

Richard felt weak, and pathetic.

He hated that just the thought of his father could instantly break him.

Richard felt warm arms wrap around him. He immediately looked in the mirror, only to see Thomas standing behind him. He was hugging him from behind.
It was comforting.

"Calm down, Richard..." his voice was softer than usual. "It's okay."

Richard sniffled, and wiped his eyes. He didn't want Thomas to see him like this.

Thomas grabbed Richards hand and turned on the sink. He put Richard bleeding hand under the water.

"Maybe you should go see the nurse?"

"Yeah... You're right." His voice sounded cracky.

"I'll walk with you."

______________________