1: Thomas and Richard

I did not edit this or finish it and this whole story is a joke. I will finish the rest soon

Back when they were in highschool

"Leave me alone.." Richard said quietly. Being short never helped with anything. Anyone could pick on him. He backed into the lockers, but that didn't help. The two older kids just came closer. Richard was beginning to feel nervous.

"Aww look Richard got a bruise on his cheek." One of the boys laughed. "did your daddy hit you again, huh?"

Richard said nothing, he just looked down, embarrassed.

"Don't ignore me, Dick." Richard was grabbed by the collar.

"Get away from me" Richard tried to push the guy away, but he wasn't exactly the strongest guy in the world.

"Make me, shortie."

Richard new he didn't have a chance against this kid.

"Get off of him." A voice came from the other direction.

They all brought their eyes to where the voice came from. It was Thomas Tucker's voice.

Nobody really messed with Thomas. Thomas was a lot taller and stronger.

The bully let go of Richards collar and backed away from him. "H-Hey why don't you mind your own business, Cheeto eyebrows!" He said, but there was obvious fear in his voice.

Thomas got closer to the bully. "My eyebrows are not fucking Cheetos, damn it!" He pushed the other kid onto the ground.

Suddenly, a teacher appeared. Her arms were crossed. "hey no pushing! What's the problem here, huh???"

"Nothing Mrs Brooks. I just want to fucking murder somebody is all." Thomas said with an innocent smile.

"That's it, all you boys to the principals office, now!"

-----------------------

After getting out of the office, Richard walked to his locker. Nobody was in the hallways then, so he was safe.

"Hey."

Richard slightly jumped, frightened by the voice. He was sure he was alone. As he turned around he thought he was gonna be faced with the same kid who tried to beat him up. But fortunately it was only Thomas.

"Oh hi.. I forgot to thank you-"

"It's okay you don't have to." Thomas cut him off. "the bell is about to ring for lunch. You look like you could use a Friend. Wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch?"

"Uh yeah! That's really nice of you." Richard smiled.

"Yeah well don't get used to it. Everyone calls me a douchebag. You'll soon see why." Thomas smiled.

"Huh? You seem nice. You stood up for me and you wanna be my friend. You don't seem like a douchebag to me."

Thomas dramatically wiped his eyes, and said in a fake sad voice: "wow, that's the first time anyone's ever said that to me."

He then laughed. RIIIIING

"Oh there goes the fucking bell. Follow me."

Richard nodded and followed Thomas to the cafeteria.

-----------------------

"No I'm serious guys, Sharon likes me!"

"You're too ugly to have a girlfriend, Randy." Stephen said before taking a bite out of his apple.

"Fuck you."

"No thanks Randy, you're not man enough for me."

Some of the guys laughed a bit. "Stop arguing. Before you all get a dick in your mouth." Gerald threatened.

"Gay." Said Randy.

"Kind of like you." Thomas said.

"Shut up Thomas."

Thomas flipped him off.

Richard silently sat there barely touching his lunch, watching as the other guys bickered at each other.

"Sooo anyways," Gerald began. "who the hell are you?"

Everyone was looking at Richard now.

"I'm... Richard.." he said sort of slowly.

"What happened to your face?" Stepen questioned.

Richard looked away. "uhm.."

Thomas noticed how uncomfortable Richard looked. He wondered why. He decided to change the subject for Richards sake.  "Did any of you do the fucking History project or not?"

Everyone said no, which wasn't a surprise.

---------------------

When school ended for the day, Thomas walked with Richard. "so uh...what did Happen to your face, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Is it that noticeable?!"

"I mean...You have a couple marks on your face. It's sort of questionable. Y'know?" 

Richard sighed. "I got beat up by... Some kids at school, okay?" He lied.

"What kids?" Thomas asked, ready to kick a couple kids asses.

"It doesn't matter."

"Yes it does."

"No it doesn't, let it go, man."

"Fine." Thomas said, knowing he'd never get an answer. "Anyways, you wanna come hang out over at my house?"

"Sure?"

The two walked to Thomas' house, which was quite a short walk.

Once they got into the house they were greeted by Thomas' mom.

"Oh I see you've brought a friend over.. There's cookies on the counter, that is if Nick didn't eat them all."

(((BtW RIP NICK XD))))

"Okay." Richard followed Thomas to the kitchen, where Nick was eating all the cookies.

"God damn it, Nick! Share!" Thomas said angrily.

Nick flipped Thomas off. "fuck you Tom. Who's that?" He pointed at Richard.

"That's dick."

"My name is not dick!"

"It's short for Richard." Thomas said.

"Whatever.."

Thomas smirked then brought his attention back to his brother.

"Nick stop eating everything you fatass."

"Fuck off."

"Damn it, Nick! I hope you get stabbed to death one day!"

(( :) ))

Tom's mom walked into the kitchen. "Stop being mean to my favorite son!" She yelled at Thomas.

Nick laughed and pointed at thomas. "Hahaha I told you I was her favorite."

Thomas rolled his eyes. "Come on, dicky. Let's go to my room."

Richard was a little annoyed when Thomas called him that, but he followed anyways.

Once they were in Tom's room, they watched TV for a while.

"Here you want a mtn dew?" Thomas asked, putting a can of the pop in front of Richards face.

Richard grabbed the can of soda and stared at it. "I'll just save it for later" he put the mtn dew in his bookbag.

Thomas shrugged, "whatever."

"I think I gotta be getting home. My dad will get mad if I stay out too long." Richard stood up.

"Okay then. I'll see you tomorrow I guess." Thomas said, keeping his eyes on the TV.

Richard smiled and left Tom's house. He felt happy for once. He finally had a friend.