1. The Edge

Book of Genocide

Chapter 1: The Edge

[1] Edge? What art thou? Thou is a bird, thou is a plane? Nein, for the Edge is inside thy souls, hit is something that never will be understood by thee, truly.

[2] And the normie: 'Thou must be a joke?' they exclaim in ridicule. For little do they know the true power of the Edge.

[3]Edge? What truly art thou? Thou is a power, a power of great, a power of true glory?

[4]Nay, for the Edge is far more powerful, more powerful than thee.

[5]The Edge is the collective will of m'lady and m'lord, the ground shaketh by the mention of hit greathest power. The Earth will tremble under the power of the Edge. 

[6]For thy shall rise, for the pathetic earth shall never see what is coming. The Edge, the Edge shall come.

[7]For thy will is bold and thy hearts are strong, lambaste thy enemies into the depths of destruction and despair.

[8]And smiling from the balcony of white and gold the faireth lady in all the Land of the Free.

[9]And her gentle hand on that of her boradeth husband.

[10]And her sunken, tired eyes, cast away the foul words of the normies. For she is pure and elevated.

[11]Beatta Melania.

[12]For her strength is her blessed child, her support her valiant lord. Never have a more graceful woman walkedth this earth.

[13]And for thy opinions, lambaste them at thy highest voice. For the feelings of the normies are invalid.

[14]Go forth, Children of the Edge. Thy shall rise and taketh what rightfully belongeth to thee.