Lucky nodded, not sure what to make of the information. "Think you can be my tutor?"

"Sure, but not right now." I stood up from the chair. "I have a video game to play. I wanna continue to experience some nostalgia."

"Come on, Riley!" Lucky frowned. "I really need this grade."

I groaned, but then I got a great idea. "How about I tutor you in a different subject?"

Lucky squinted her eyes at me. She saw the mischievous smile I was giving her. "Riley, not now. If I don't study, I won't pass the test, and if I don't pass this test-"

I cut her off. "I'm sure you're capable of taking a break." I grabbed some streaks of her black hair and twirled it around my fingers.

Not giving her a chance to respond, I connected my lips with hers. The kiss was soft and slow at first. Lucky surrendered herself to me and fell limp in my arms.

I tilted my head to the side trying to deepen our kiss. While doing so, I blindly walked to her bed, pulling her along with me. Sitting on the edge, I rested my hands on the mattress to balance myself while Lucky pushed her body more into me. She had thrown the paper she was holding onto the floor, and let her hands explore my body.

I pulled away, asking, "You still feel like studying?"

Lucky shook her head, then brought our faces together again.

Things would've heated up to whatever level if it wasn't for the knock on the door.

We both groaned. "I'll get it." Lucky moped as she got off of me. I already missed the heat that radiated off from her body.

Lucky opened the door. My brother was standing outside. He looked between Lucky and I. "Sorry for interrupting whatever was going on." He apologized.

I growled at him, letting him know that his apology wasn't excepted. "What do you want?"

"Can we talk... Outside?"

I examined my brother. He didn't look too good. He usually doesn't have a grim look glued to his face.

"Yeah, sure. Lucky, I'll be back later."

My girl nodded, then figured she'd go back to her studies. I shut the door behind me once I left, and walked out of the dorm with my brother.

It was a nice day. It was September, but you could still feel the summer breeze lingering about.

I went outside with only a sports bra on, and jeans, since that was my main outfit for the whole day. Calvin had a shirt on, but was wearing some basketball shorts.

"So," I started, "care to tell me why you interrupted a very hot make out session between my girlfriend and I?"

Calvin shrugged. He was looking down at the ground. "I haven't been feeling all that great lately."

I stopped walking, and so did my brother. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Riley, I'm confused."

"Wanna be more specific there?"

"I think I might be gay."

I laughed. "As if! Just the other day I saw you flirting it up with a crowd of junior girls in the training room. There's no way your completely into guys all of a sudden."

"Okay, well, maybe I'm bisexual, pansexual, something!?" My brother waved his hands around like a lunatic. "There's this guy, okay? I think I have feelings for him, but I'm really not so sure." Calvin basically cried, and sat down on the grass.

"Okay, dude, you need to calm down!" I sat beside him. "Who is this guy anyway?"

"I can't tell you." He mumbled.

I scoffed. "Uh, I told you that Lucky was my mate. Lucky Davis of the Vanished Pack, our rivals. I'm pretty sure you can tell me who this one boy is."

Calvin viciously shook his head. I can't. With you and Lucky, it was different."

"How so?"

"She was willing to give you a try, and look at you now, you're basically all over each other whenever the opportunity presents itself."

My inner wolf snorted. "Yeah, but we never get the chance to actually fuck her."

"But this guy," Calvin continued, "he's not willing to test the waters or anything. It sucks because we used to be best friends."

"You don't have any friends." I chuckled, trying to at least get a laugh from him, but my brother remained quiet. "Look, let me talk to this guy. Once I say just one word to him, he'll be at your feet in no time."

"Damn it, Riley, it's Tyler that I'm talking about." My brother groaned. "Confronting him isn't going to change anything."

I made a disgusted face. "What the hell? Why that bastard? It couldn't have been some wimpy freshman?"

Calvin gave me a serious look. I almost flinched at his stare.

"Why Tyler anyway?"

"We used to be close when we were younger. You had just gone rogue, so you weren't really around at pack grounds during the time. Tyler and I would always hang out and do guy stuff." He paused, reminiscing on his past. "We were only like, 14, I was sure I was straight at the time. But then Dad forced us to drift apart, and we stopped talking. It hurt that I never got to see him, but I didn't think anything of it."

I nodded, trying to make sense if what my older brother was saying.

"I was surprised last year to find out that we were attending the same college, but I couldn't be friendly towards him. Dad wanted him dead, and I wasn't going to go against our father's orders. Then you told me about Lucky, and you guys got together. I thought it'd be a good opportunity to bond again because of your relationship. I confronted him, but he's not willing to go back to how things were."

I rolled my eyes. "He's a jerk."

"But, he's a hot jerk." My brother whined. I was actually shocked that he spoke those words. "You don't understand, sis. I'm finally noticing these feelings. I know I like him more than how I would a friend, it's obvious to me at this moment."

"Okay, okay calm the hell down." I sighed. Then a thought popped into my head. "I won't go to Tyler, but I'll talk to Lucky."

"No offense, but what is she gonna do? She couldn't even decide at first I she wanted you or Crystal, so why should I trust her with this?"

I snarled at him. "You bastard, I'm just trying to help. But, if you want to go and insult my mate like that, then you deal with this situation yourself." I got up, obviously upset at his words.

"Wait, Riley! I'm sorry." Calvin stood up, and blocked my path of travel.

I growled again. "You're a pussy, Calvin. You're lucky I love you, or else I would've ripped your tongue out."

"So, you'll talk to Lucky for me?"

I sighed. "Yes dammit, I'll talk to her."

"Oh, and don't tell Dad?"

I rolled my eyes. "I won't, even though you did tell him about Lucky and I."

"That was an accident!"

"Whatever." I laughed. "But, I'll talk to Lucky tomorrow. She's studying for a test, an I don't want to disturb her more than I already have."

My brother nodded, then we started walking back towards my part of the campus. I was really surprised when he told me that he might be in love with Lucky's brother.

I was willing to help him out with his troubles though. He's had my back for the longest while, I guess it's my turn to help him out.

-------
Just wanted to update, since I have nothing else to do.
PS: This hasn't been edited. So I apologize for grammar/spelling mistakes.