♥Unconventional(Bad Era)♥

Start from the beginning

You stare for a moment before stepping aside, letting him in. "Hi," you smile nervously. "Come in,"

He enters and you close the door as he makes his way to the sofa and sits down. 

"Luisa will be down in a minute," you say softly and he nods, his eyes scanning you.

"Okay," he smiles in acknowledgement and you notice that he's holding a gift bag in his large hand. 

She is one lucky girl. You think to yourself.

You stand there awkwardly, not knowing how to make conversation. Well to be fair, Michael Jackson is in your living room - how would anyone react?

"Luisa!" you call suddenly. "He's here!"

"Coming!" you hear her respond from upstairs and you chuckle whilst making your way to the dinner table.

You adjust the plates properly and make sure that everything is neat and well laid out before you see Luisa rush down the stairs - donning the beautiful pearl earrings. You were right. She looked amazing in them.

"Hi," Michael smiles widely as he observes Luisa. 

"Hi," she giggles as he pulls her in for a loving hug.

You watch them for a moment before looking away.

"Uh...guys," you say softly, interrupting their moment. "We should eat," 

"Oh yes!" Luisa giggles. "Sure," she says making her way over to the table. Michael stops her briefly to hand her the gift bag before following her to the dinner table.

"Aw, thank you," she smiles shyly as she kisses his cheek.

He chuckles lowly and keeps his eyes on the floor - most probably because he is shy around new people.

"Well," Luisa says as she clasps her hands together. "Let's get to it!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And that's when I saw him for the first time," Luisa smiles as she recounts the day her and Michael first met.

All three of you had finished eating and were now sitting in the living room with a glass of wine each, talking about random things.

"Well..." you giggle, pretending that this is the first time you'd heard the story.

"Oh my God!" Luisa exclaims suddenly and your eyes widen. "I just realized that after all this time...I haven't introduced the two of you!" 

"Oh!" you giggle. "Well.....I know who he is," you shrug as you look at him.

"And your name is (Y/N) right?" he raises an eyebrow as he focuses on you.

"Yes," you respond as the two of you lock gazes. 

After a moment of staring at each other, you snap back to your senses and chuckle nervously.

"So there it is! We need not be introduced," you smile at Luisa and she rolls her eyes playfully.

"Whatever," she shakes her head. 

She continues to talk but you don't hear anything because you find yourself staring at Michael....and shockingly, he's staring back at you. The two of you are unintentionally getting lost in each other's eyes - even though you're far apart. You soon realize that you've zoned out as you hear Luisa's sharp voice.

"(Y/N)!" she calls and your eyes snap toward her. "Are you okay?" she frowns.

You look back at Michael briefly to see him still focused on you. You swallow nervously and look back at your best friend.