Another Regular day

Start from the beginning

"Well I can't wait. Btw do you want something to eat?" Rory asked him while walking towards the fridge and opened it.

"Maybe just some orange juice and cereal? I'm not really that hungry." Logan answered her while walking over to the cupboard, taking out a bowl and poured some cereal and milk.

"Should we sit here or in the living room?" Rory asked him.

"I'd rather sit in the living room so we can watch some tv". Logan answered her while grabbing then bowl with cereal and the glass with orange juice.

They both walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. They sat down on the couch then Rory turned on the tv.

"What do you feel like watching?" Rory asked him while eating her cereal.

"News morning maybe?" Logan answered her while also eating his cereal.

"I know your father left you a voicemail and you haven't listened to it right?" Rory asked Logan still uncertain she should have brought this up.

"No I haven't listened to it and I don't intend to, why do you ask?" Logan answered her wondering why she had asked.

"Umm, he left me a voicemail too, I'm thinking maybe we should listen to it and here what he has to say?" Rory told him noticing the reaction on his face.

"I just don't really think that is a good idea Ace." Logan told her while drinking up the last of his orange juice.

"Maybe he has something important to say?" Rory told him.

"My dad has almost never had anything important to say to me." Logan told her while getting more upset.

"Okey, you know what let's just leave this conversation for now, we need to get ready instead." Rory told him while starting to clear the coffee table.

"You're right, I'll call Frank and tell him to be downstairs in about an hour." Logan told her while kissing her on her cheek.

"Are you gonna take a shower?" Rory called from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'm gonna take a shower." Logan answered her while walking towards the bathroom.

Logan had just entered the bathroom, when he suddenly felt dizzy. He sat down on the end of the bathtub, he just kept telling himself everything was okey.

"Ace, can you come in here?" Logan called her.

Seconds later Rory walked into the bathroom.

"Everything okey babe?" Rory asked him concerned.

"I just got a little dizzy, though it might be best if you could stay here just in case." Logan answered her honestly.

"Just sit still okey, no sudden moves." She told him concerned.

"I'm fine Ace, I just got dizzy." Logan told her.

"Mm but I still want you to stay still for a while." Rory begged him.

About an hour later they sat in the car on their way to the hospital for Logan's medical appointment. 25 minutes later they arrived outside the hospital entrance. They got out of the car and walked inside the hospital, holding each other's hands.

"You ready?" Rory asked Logan while holding his hand tightly.

"As ready as I can be." Logan answered her while they walked towards on of the elevators.

"It's just a routine check up, there is nothing to be afraid of." Rory told him with confidence.

"Trying to convince yourself there Ace?" Logan asked her while pressing the elevator button.

Ten minutes later they sat outside Dr.Grey's office waiting.

"Are you planning on giving me a clue as to where your taking me later?" Rory asked him curiously.

"I'll tell you this it's near the ocean. And that's all I'm saying." Logan answered her while a smile.

Suddenly Dr.Grey came out from her office and said they could come in. Logan and Rory walked inside Dr.Grey's office, still holding each other's hands.

"Hello Logan, Rory. How are you feeling Logan?" Dr.Grey asked Logan.

"I'm actually feeling better than these last few months." Logan answered honestly.

"Well we should get right to it, we'll be taking a few tests just making sure everything is fine with you and we'll know the results in an hour or so." Dr.Grey told them.

"Well let's get this over with." Logan said while pulling up his right sleeve.

A nurse came in and began taking some blood tests on Logan. When the nurse had finished, all they could do was wait.

"I really hope the tests come back okey.." Logan told Rory while grabbing her hand again.

"Me too babe." Rory told him.

A while later Dr.Grey came and got them, they then walked back to Dr.Grey's office.

"Well I'm glad to tell you that all your tests has come back okey, there is nothing unusual." Dr.Grey told them.

"That's great news Dr.Grey. Is the cancer almost gone?" Rory asked Dr.Grey while grabbing Logan's hand.

Well it looks like the cancer is as good as gone. We will just keep up our appointments and hopefully you will be back to normal i a few months. Tho there is always a chance that the cancer could come back." Dr.Grey answered them making them both letting out a sigh of relief.

About 30 minutes later Rory and Logan left Dr.Grey's office and went home.

Where are Logan taking Rory for their spontaneous getaway?
Will we found out what Mitchum wanted to tell Logan & Rory.