Intro

"You won't get away with this young man!" "But I just did."
Slash*
That's it. That was all I had to do. Kill this man and that's all, nothing more. But why am I shaking, shivering, and trembling. Was it the weather? I don't feel cold.

Or maybe it is the cold. Maybe it is...

⒯⒤⒨⒠⒮⒦⒤⒫
"Ohayo sensei!"
"Ohayo Tatsumi. Where is the other two, Ieyasu and Sayo."

Tatsumi was a young man in his late teens. He has brown hair, green emerald eyes, and clocks in as a average height. He is fairly built due to training and exercising.
"Well they're gonna be late so let's start with the exercises: 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 pull-ups, and running 10 miles. Now don't just stand there, go."
And Tatsumi just did what he was told.

⒯⒤⒨⒠⒮⒦⒤⒫
After the workout Tatsumi then practiced his swordsmanship and went to chill out. "This is what I get when those two are always late. Where are they anyways." He said more to himself than to anyone around him. But he's more worried about the trip to the Capital than his two friends not arriving for their training. I mean who would not be worried. The place was like a police state just police tryna kill you. And it's like prison with prisoners tryna shank you except everyone is a prisoner; the Capital is the prison.

"Sigh* I just wish I was stronger, not for my sake but for Sayo." If you're wondering yes, Tatsumi has a crush on her. Ever since they were kids he did. But with no courage he hasn't asked her out. "Hey Tatsumi!" Speaking of crush here comes Sayo. "Sayo, I was just thinking about you." It took three seconds for Tatsumi's mind to register what he just said. "What were you thinking about?" Oh. Did she not hear?
"You know what just forget it. Forget what I said." Sigh* she won't notice will she. I am deeply in love. I know it's suppose to be a little crush, but I change my mind it's not that. It's...
"I love-"

"Hey Tatsumi and Sayo! Wait up!"
Here comes the loud guy of the trio, Ieyasu. Damn it. I was gonna finally confess to her with all the courage I had! And now the opportunity is gone! All because of- "you..." The other two just looked at him if he were insane. In which case he's not. In fact he's probably the most pure and innocent one out of the trio. "So what about me. Oh have you heard that-" "Sayo will you be my girlfriend!" Tatsumi blurted out with all the courage he could muster up. Then the awkward silence hit them. After a minute and so Ieyasu had some breaking news:
"Oh Tatsumi I forgot to tell you that me and Sayo we are a couple." Awkward indeed it very is. "Oh... you are." The last part was barely a whisper. So it wasn't clear to Ieyasu. But she heard it. And she had said nothing. I mean what can she say? 'Oh yeah we're a couple so we can't go out, next try kay?'
Yeah right. It would only make Tatsumi sadder than he already is right now.
"Hey Tatsumi, you're okay right?" Ieyasu finally said something. Tatsumi felt like shit. This just ruined his day now. He mustered enough courage and he finally took a stand and asked out the woman of his dreams. But only for him to get rejected! And to make matters worst she ended up with Ieyasu out of the two. Really this is a shitty day for the poor teen. So why did Ieyasu ask if he's "okay" knowing full well just by looking at him. He's trembling out of sadness. "Yeah I'm good thanks for asking." Yeah right liar. Sayo can see it in his eyes. Tears? It can't be. Tatsumi is a cold-blooded assassin. Right? Not yet. Not yet...
"Oh thank god! For a second I thought you were gonna be a baby about it. Like man up right!" It's all a joke now is it.
"Hey Ieyasu watch it he's probably sad you asshole!" And now they're arguing. I ain't having this. "Well I will take my leave and excuse me." Tatsumi ran off looking like Naruto. But Sayo saw it in his eyes again. Tears. Tears of rejection.

"Why can't it be me?" I loved her longer than Ieyasu! I knew her longer than he knew her! So why? Why'd it have to be him, and.... not...me." Then the tears dropped, hard. It was like a storm; Tatsumi is the rain. "Why... why am I such a coward?" He asked himself that question, but he didn't have the answer. "Tatsumi?" Sayo said quietly. Still Tatsumi heard. So why didn't he call back? "I know you're there." She came out the forest. After all she lives in the same village as Tatsumi. And they live outside the Capital. The city. Put two together and they live in the countryside. "Tatsumi? Please answer?"" Still no words came out of Tatsumi. He was to busy being sad, crying himself in front of Sayo. And for Sayo behind him. "Tatsumi, please look at me, why?" Her voice was shaking. Funny almost sounds as if she crying. "Crying, crying?" Tatsumi repeated. And it's not his tears falling but Sayo's!
"Why did you have to... why with the bad timing?" She had asked him. Time? What has time got to do with anything? They have so much time at their hands, so much they have all the time in the world. So what does time have to do with this? "Tatsumi?" "How long?" He finally said something. Sayo was left confused, looking like a lost puppy which Tatsumi thought was cute. "I don't understand the question?" "How.long? How long were you two dating?" Oh now she understands? "One month." She simply answered. A simple question comes with a simple answer. "Then why haven't you told me anything? Why did you make this hard on me?" He is crying now. Again the tears are pouring out. So much tears shed. "You made this hard on yourself. Don't blame me!" Her voice getting higher each word that's coming out of her mouth. Shocked Tatsumi was quiet, then he hit her back: "I have the right to blame you Sayo, why didn't you tell me you two were dating!" Now the shock is replaced with anger and the atmosphere was replaced with a dark one with the sky getting dark, and the sun setting. "Because I knew it would hurt your feelings!" She blurted out without realizing that the words she said has a toll on her. "So you knew that I...loved you. You fucking bitch." He hissed with venom as if he were a snake warning her to leave. She stood in shock. He called her, a bitch. And not meaning the female dog definition. Oh now he's done it. "You're the worst friend ever! You're suppose to be my friend by saying your happy for us but instead you're crying like a little girl because you got rejected? If what they said about the Capital is true, then-then you're not gonna survive!" The last part struck a nerve. Speaking of nerves the nerves she has to say that. "If YOU were a good friend you would have said something about you and him dating." She knew who he was referring him as. "But I guess you were too busy getting pounded from the behind to say a thing wasn't it? Getting pounded but that dumbass! WELL?!" He was pushing it too far. But he wasn't going from push-to-shove because pushing her to her breaking point is enough. And shoving would've went past her breaking point. "You know what Tatsumi, once we arrive at the Capital tomorrow, you're on your own. And with that she dismissed herself. Well he's done it. He asked her out, didn't become his girlfriend, and now he lost a friend. And Sayo that is.
But he doesn't realize it. He's blinded by his own rage to even care what she said about him being in his own. "FINE! Who needs your help anyways! I-I don't need you and your....BOYFRIEND! I-I can survive on my own." The last part didn't sound very convincing though. Even his voice sounded more squeaky. "Well, now what?" He asked himself. "She's not my girlfriend and now, she isn't my friend." Saying this no tears were dropped. And there were no regrets.