CHAPTER 12

I looked up while pulling apart from Mason. Professor McGonnagall with her jaw dropped at the door.

She closed her mouth and cleared her throat. "Miss (L/N) and Mr. Cordero. May I have a word with you two after class."

We both nodded while turning back forward. All I had to say to describe that class is 99.9% awkward.

Class ended and Mason and I stayed while everyone else left.

"Um... you wanted to see us Professor McGonnagall?" I said shyly.

"Yes, I did. What did I just see when I walked in? You two kissing. I hate to say this but 25 points from Gryffindor. And detention for the two of you."

"Professor, I am so sorry for th-" I cut off Mason.

"-No, Professor. Don't blame the both of us. Mason wasn't a part of this until I made him. He was doing his work the whole time. He shouldn't be blamed too." I looked down at my feet.

"Fine. If I catch one of you lying about this, detention for a month! Now, off to your next class." professor McGonnagall quickly pushed us out the room and closed the door.

I turned to face Mason. "I am sooo sorry Mason. I shouldn't have done that. I am such an idiot!"

"No, I'm sorry. You should've let me get in trouble too. It wasn't all you, it was me too." He said.

I gave a small grin. "Well I have to get something from the common room, you can go ahead." said Mason.

"Okay see you in the next class."

I walked past Mason while looking at my feet. I turn to the next corner and bump into someone else.

I fall to the floor,

"Hey! Watch it!" I snapped at them. My books fell and scattered everywhere.

"Oh sorry!" the person says while picking up the books.

I recognized the voice. I loved that voice. The voice from the one that was once mine.

I looked up and see Ron on the floor gathering the books. He made a stack of the books and I picked them up while standing up.

"Thanks..." my voice trailed off.

"Yea. No problem." He responded.

I awkwardly smiled and started to walk away. But then, he called my name.

"(F/N)..." he called silently.

I turned around with my eyes starting to tear up.

"Mhm?"

"I never stopped loving you..."

Those five words made my heart skip a beat. I was happy for the guy that I loved was still there, but also confused since he was with another girl.

"But aren't you with Olivia?"

"No, I'm just trying to be her friend since she's new and all."

"But she kissed you, and she treats you as if you're her boyfriend."

"Well I'm not dating her since I did not agree on that."

He walked closer to me. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I started to cry as he hugged me. His warmth made me feel safe and secure.

"I would never leave you." He whispered to my ear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not posting in such a long time. I have sports and homework. But OH. MY. GOSH. 1,000 READS!! I AM SO HAPPY. THANK YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH. I LEGIT CRIED WHEN I SAW THAT WE REACHED 1K!! I apologize again for not posting since like last month but thank you again!!

oka bai :3

- 🌻