CHAPTER 6

~ the next morning ~

I woke up, hopped out of bed, got dressed, and went to the Great Hall for breakfast.

I walked in and saw Hermione and Harry waving at me. I ran to them and sat down.

"So are you guys ready for your first day?" asked Hermione.

"I guess." I said while picking at my food. I looked up and didn't see Ron.

"Um guys, where's Ron?

"Aww you're thinking about him already aren't you." Hermione teased.

"He didn't feel that well last night in the common room so he went to the hospital wing." said Harry.

"Oh alrighty then, it was probably something he ate." I said curiously.

The next thing I know is that it was 8:30 the morning and the class bell rung. The three of us ran to potions class.

~ potions ~

We all arrived early and found seats. Draco was in front of us, glaring and mostly looking furious at me. I noticed a bruise on his jaw which made me chuckle remembering me punching him in the face.

A few moments later a teacher wearing all black quickly entered the room and everyone quieted down.

The professor walked to the front of the room and said, "I am professor Snape. You should know that I do not like talking in my class unless I say so, people going ahead, and people not paying attention." He said while glaring at Harry who was writing down everything he said. I elbowed Harry and he finally looked up.

"Ah. Mr. Potter. Not paying attention in my class. Do you think you know everything? 10 points from Gryffindor."

Draco snickered while professor Snape said that. Class went by faster than I expected and I actually sort of liked potions. I just didn't like professor Snape. It was like cooking but with weirder ingredients.

~ hospital wing ~

It was 3rd period, our free time, where we could do anything in an hour. I decided to go visit Ron in the hospital wing.

I walked in and saw Ron laying down on a bed and Madam Pomfrey giving him medicine.

"Hello Madam Pomfrey." I said shyly.

"Oh hello dear. Here to visit Ron? Well he's doing better. He has a stomach bug but he'll get better in at least a week." She said. "You can visit him since I know what's between you two." she continued while winking at me.

She finally walked away and I sat on the stool next to Ron.

"Hey Ron. How are you? Feeling better?"

"I'm better. Just not feeling the same." he said while struggling to sit up straight.

"Oh, no, Ron. Lay down. You need rest. Besides, I'm not going to stay long." I said while gently helping him back down.

"But I want you to stay..." he said.

"Ron, I think the medicine you're taking is making you say random things."

"No, I'm not joking, I really want you to say." he said while grinning.

I grinned and put my hand on his. "Ron... about last night. About what you heard..." I said while looking down.

"Don't worry about it. I was going to say the same thing but I didn't know how. (F/N), I like you. I like you a lot." He said while his ears becoming a light pink.

My heart started to beat fast and I felt an electric feeling throughout my body. We both smiled and I ran my hands through his hair.

"You should get some rest. You're still sick after all." I said while standing up.

"Alright see you later."

I got my books and turned around ready to walk away. But then, I felt a feeling. A feeling that made me want to do something but I wasn't sure of it. I turned around walked back to Ron who looked confused on what was happening and hugged him. He hugged me back tightly. We finally let go of each other and I walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter. I'm becoming really busy lately since school is right around the corner. But thank you for reading this chapter. I promise that the next one will be longer. Alright, onto the question of the day!

Q: Who is your least favorite character in Harry Potter?

I appreciate you guys so much!

Okie bai! :3