'Locked Up'

Nicki
|The Mount Sinai Hospital|

" She has a minor concussion with minor cuts to the head but she should be fine

" She has a minor concussion with minor cuts to the head but she should be fine ."

" A-Alright Thankyou " I winced in pain as my eyes were opening slowing staring at the bright lights from the room I was in. I tried To lift my hand to cover my eyes but pain shot through it making me start to form tears in my eyes .

" Ms. Nicki " I jumped a little and trying turning my he's but instead he stood over me .

" Tae .... what are you doing here " I said with my voice being raspy. He put his hand behind his head rubbing it starting to cry.

" Ms. Nicki I'm sorry... I promise you I didn't know what to do " he started crying and I was confused to what was going on . I reached over with my left arm to grab the remote for the bed and weakly pressed the button so my bed could lift me up so that I was sitting facing him. I put the remote down and looked at him .

" Tae what happened baby " I grabbed his hand and he sat on the bed with me and looked at me shaking his head .

" Ace he got caught up ..." My heart dropped to my ass as I shifted in my seat a little.

" What do you mean he got caught up " I said looking at him with worried eyes .

" ... he ... h-the police .. they arr-" I looked down and took the needle out of my arm pushing the blankets they had on me off of me .

" They what ! " I yelled at him standing in front of him . He shook his head and just put his head down . I looked over in the chair and seen my clothes they had taken off of me . I tried to quickly pull my dress over me but my arm was hurting me . I began to move slowly so the dress won't hurt me as much . Once I got the dress on I grabbed my heels and threw them at Tae .

" Let's go right now." I said out in anger walking out of the room with him behind me .

" ma'am you can't le-"

" Shut the hell up and bill me later " I said walking out of the hospital to Tae's car . Tae ran to the door helping me in and ran to the drivers side quickly pulling off .

" Tae .. what happened " I said going in the bag the hospital put all my stuff in looking for my phone .

" Ms.Nicki I swear we di- "

" Boy Shut Up !!!" I said while hitting him in his chest side ways making him rub his chest and wince in pain. I pulled out my phone noticing I had over 27 missed calls and 23 messages . What is going on I said to myself while going through some messages .