' The Crying Game '

Nicki
|New York , Saturday Night 8:46pm|

Today is Saturday and Future decided he wanted to take me out on a Date

Today is Saturday and Future decided he wanted to take me out on a Date . I told him I didn't want to go but he started to nag so I just sucked it up and decided to go . We pulled up to a place Called NY7 It was a fancy restaurant located in Manhattan an hour away from home . He parked the car and walked around to my side letting me out .
" thankyou " I said grabbing his hand holding my head down. We walked hand and hand into the restaurant and stood there waiting on someone to come help us . Soon as I was about to say something a woman came and asked for our names escorting us over to our table . I took a seat and so did future and we were handed our menus .
" you look good tonight " He said while looking up at me smiling . I Pushed my hair behind my ear and smiled .

" Thankyou ... you don't look so bad yourself "

" Nicki I'm sorry about last night .. that's why I brought you here so we can have a good night tonight baby " He said while grabbing my hand and rubbing it . I sighed and moved my hand away from him .

" I also brought you here tonight.. so I can give this back to you " he pulled out the red box I remembered from when he gave me the promise ring .

" I don't ever want you to take this off again " he said while opening the box taking out the ring grabbing my hand . Before he slid the ring on my hand I moved my hand back towards me sitting it on my lap . He looked at me crazy and was about to speak but the waiter beat him to it .

" Could I Start you guys off with drinks " He said pulling out his tab .

" Just give us a few more minutes " I said and he smiled walking away .

" Onika .... what's wrong " Future said while sitting back rubbing his head .

" I can't do this anymore " he leaned up quick and balled his fist up .

" what you mean you can't do-"

" I can't do Us anymore.... This relationship isn't good ... it's not healthy for me " I Said sliding the red box towards him shaking my head .

" ... Stop playing " He said laughing . I grabbed my purse and started walking out the door with him following me. I stopped on the side walk waiting to pass but there was so many cars driving by .

" Onika ! What the fuck you mean you done " he grabbed my arm holding it tight .

" Stop touching me ! " I yanked my arm away but he grabbed it again. Pulling me towards him making eye contact with him .

" This what you want ... you really go leave me " I shook my head yes not wanting to talk . I was already on the verge of tears so I turned away from him walking across the road to our car.