Mr.G and Souda Pop (Soudam)

((A/N: I need a better title ;w; but anyways, Joker and Harley AU as well as Mastermind!Gundham x Accomplice!Kazuichi and Omegaverse. So this gonna be kind of weird to write for me (Never watched Batman cartoon much as a kid) but I know their personalities well. This is take on an infamous scene between Joker and Harley I saw alot on the internet. Also give me a better Harley!Kazuichi name so i can rename this.))

-----------------

A crazed cackle rang throughout the building.

Five teenagers hung upside down from chains above a vat of acid in the center while the villian Souda Pop, official member of the criminal association known only Ultimate Despair, who were known for their executions, each unique and gruesome in their own right. The mechanic ran about, checking everything to make sure it ran smoothly and giggling in sheer insanity all the while.

"Mister G is gonna flip his shit at this!!!" Souda said to himself.

"KAZUICHI!!!!" Hajime Hinata screamed at him. Hajime was one of the five heads of the opposing group to the Ultimate Despair, simply refered to as Hope Side, who was allies with Future Foundation. The other heads, three of which were dangling there with him was Makoto(the founder) and Komaru Naegi, Hajime's twin, Izuru Kamakura, who was absent and Junko Enoshima, reformed former member of Ultimate Despair. He was also Souda Pop's, who's real name was
Kazuichi Souda, best friend.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS!!! PLEASE JUST LET US DOWN!!! WE CAN HELP YOU!"

"Help me?" Kazuichi asked, back turned before swinging around with cold, remorseless pink orbs.

"I don't need help. I'm not like that," he pointed at Junko, "traitor. I ain't gonna let you brainwash me into having your precious 'Hope'. I won't abandon my Gundy."

The way he spoke of this 'Gundy' was filled with heartwrenching misplaced unconditional love and admiration. His cold despair filled eyes lit up with adoration while his normally rapidly changing emotions stilled reveal a tender smile as he thought of the other.

"Kazuichi, I know he's your destined but this isn't healthy!" Makoto tried to reason with the mentally unstable pinkette.

"H-he's right! You're hurting yourself and others! W-we can save you!" Komaru added on.

"I DON'T FUCKING NEED SAVING!!!" Kazuichi screeched, anger hardening his features as his eyes froze yet again, "I'M HAPPY HERE!!! I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS IF PEOPLE GET HURT!!! THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS MY GUNDY GETTING HIS DREAM!! WHO CARES IF WE DESTROY PEOPLE'S LIVES?! SHIT HAPPENS!!! THEY WERE GONNA KICK THE BUCKET EVENTUALLY, RIGHT?! IF ANYONE'S GONNA NEED SAVING, IT'S GONNA BE YOU GUYS!!!!"

A moment of stunned silence passed over the four captives before a whistle sounded out.

"Jeez, I almost forgot that this bitch is completely fucking bonkers!" Junko said.

"At least I'm not a doubling crossing whore!" Kazuichi hissed before abruptly stopping.

"Upupupupupupupupupupu!!!!!! Mister G's finally here!!!" Kazuichi giggled, turning to the entrance with that same lovestruck expression.

The door open and in walked the founder and leader of Ultimate Despair, Gundham Tanaka.

"My Dark Heart, for what purpose am I needed to the point to which you must summon me?" Gundham asked as Kazuichi skipped over to him.

"Gundy! I did it, I caught them, well most them! And even made an execution for 'em!" Kazuichi beamed, showing Gundham his work and the four hostages.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, YOU INCOMPETENT WENCH?!" Gundham shouted in outrage, backhanding Kazuichi so hard he practically flew five feet away. The four in chains winced at the sound and sight of the impact.