COOKIES

KELDENS POV:
I pulled into Miss Baileys place at 12 the next night. I put my horses in the pasture. I went into the house and changed then went to Miss Baileys rooms and went over and kissed her. She woke up and looked at me and smiled.
"What are you doing here?"
"I missed you so I decided to come back early" She sat up and hugged me.
"I missed you too."
She got up and went to the kitchen and hit a tub of cookie dough out and turned on the oven. I asked her
"What are you doing?"
"I want cookies."
I laughed and hugged her.
"Your going to make cookies at 12 in the morning?"
"yep, I promise I'll share."
"ok deal"
We put the cookies in and went into the family room and put a movie on. 5 minutes later she was asleep. I was watching the movie when I heard the timer saying the cookies were done. She woke up and looked at me.
"Your cookies are done. "
She jumped up and ran out the kitchen. I was right behind her laughing. She took then out of the oven right as Becky and Dylan came into the kitchen.
He looked at me then Bailey ten said sternly
"Bailey what have I told you about making cookies in the middle of the night?"
He folded his arms. She grind at him.
"I don't know?"
"You have to share with me." he said smiling she handed him a cookie. We all had chocolate chip cookies and milk and then We all watched a movie. Bailey fell asleep 20 minutes later and so did my right arm. After the movie Becky and Dylan went back to bed. I eventually fell asleep.

BAILEYS POV:
I woke up at 10:33. I went to find Kelden. He was in the barn.
"Good morning sunshine."
"Good morning. Why didn't you wake me up?"
"Because your so cute when you sleep. Come on let's go get you some food."
He took my hand and we went back inside. I ended up just eating cookies. Kelden wasn't very happy. But, oh well.