Louis scores the winning goal in the last thirty seconds of the game, causing all of his teammates to gather around him and cheer. Harry almost cries, Lottie makes fun of his hormones, and then he really does cry.

Louis sprints up to the bleachers once the game is officially over, Harry and the girls sitting on the bottom because Jade claimed it was too many stairs for Harry to sit anywhere else.

"Hi, love," He greets, smelling like sweat and fresh cut grass as Harry sniffles and smiles at him. "Enjoy the game?"

"You were so good," Harry replies, and Louis smiles before leaning over the bar in front of the bleachers and pressing his lips to Harry's. Harry giggles into the kiss, his hand going to Louis' warm cheek. They separate, and Louis is beaming.

"I have to go back to the team, but I'll be back out soon," He assures, pecking Harry's nose. "I love you."

"I love you too," Harry says with a smile, watching as Louis hops off the bleachers and jogs back to his team.

"What are we, chopped liver?" Leigh-Anne huffs as Louis rejoins his team. Harry giggles, cheeks warm at the thought of Louis only noticing him.

The coach keeps Louis back while the rest of the players get to leave–probably to congratulate him on his goal–so Harry let's Jade help him off the bleachers while Leigh-Anne gives him a hug goodbye and walks to her own car. Jay promises to take the girls to get ice cream and offers to take Harry, but Harry really just wants Louis, so he declines politely.

"I'm just going to say hi to Jesy, are you good here?" Jade asks. Harry nods with a small smile, and Jade smiles back before walking in the direction of Jesy and a few other girls, trying to ignore how Luke Hemmings isn't that far away from him. He can see Luke notice him in the corner of his eye, and his heart beats faster. He doesn't want any trouble, but he knows if Luke approaches him he'll get just that.

Luke starts to walk toward him, the baby kicks, and Harry's fingers tremble with the urge to touch where he has felt his little boy's foot. He won't, though, because he doesn't want to draw any more attention to his round belly.

"Styles, babe," Luke says, slick as always as he leans against the bars on the bleachers. Harry can feel himself flush, biting his bottom lip.

"Hi," Harry says, barely a whisper as he keeps his eyes on Louis, trying to send him a telepathic message to look over to him and see how close Luke is standing to him. To their baby. Harry shakes.

"You look good, doll face," Luke hums with a smirk, and Harry can feel his breath on his face. He reaches his hand out toward Harry's tummy, but Harry jumps back before Luke's calloused fingers can go anywhere near his child.

"Please just leave me alone," Harry practically whimpers. He's relieved to see Louis walking over with his jaw clenched, fists balled up in the pockets of his joggers he had yanked on over his shorts.

"What's going on here, Hemmings?" Louis asks, tongue poking the inside of his cheek as he steps in front of Harry protectively. "I can't think of any good reason you'd be standing so close to my boyfriend."

"Oh, fuck off, Tomlinson," Luke sneers before his lips curl up into a mischievous grin. "You've seen how he is–the baby probably isn't even yours."

Harry watches as Louis' expression goes grave. He barely even blinks and Louis is on top of Luke, Luke's nose gushing blood.

"Harry!" Jade comes up and pulls Harry back from the two protectively while Michael Clifford runs over from where he's putting his cleats in his back and pulls Louis off of Luke.

"Louis," Harry exhales under his breath, eyes wide in shock as Luke stares down at the blood dripping from his nose to his hoodie. Louis' eyes are wide as well, looking from Harry to Luke as the coach storms over to the scene, Michael's hands still on Louis' upper arms.

"Tomlinson, come with me," He practically growls.

"You didn't have to wait for me," Louis says slowly as he walks over to the bench next to the field, Harry practically swimming in Louis' letterman jacket.

"You're my ride home," Harry teases lightly, holding his hands out toward Louis. Louis helps him up gently, Harry frowning and lightly running the pad of his thumb over a light bruise on Louis' cheekbone.

"I'm sorry," Louis whispers, eyebrows furrowed in guilt. Harry shakes his head and leans up, pecking the tip of Louis' nose. "That was...that was very immature of me. Not very dad-like."

"You're only eighteen," Harry reminds softly, grabbing Louis' hand and kissing two of his knuckles. "And protecting me and the baby was so dad-like. You're already an amazing dad, Lou."

"I love you," Louis replies, leaning down and kissing Harry's lips. Harry smiles as they separate, giving Louis' hand a squeeze.

"I love you too," Harry whispers softly. "Are you still on the team? Was your coach mad?"

"I'm not allowed to play in the next three games," Louis explains. "And I have to stay an extra hour at practice everyday until then and run two miles. But, I'm still on the team. And I get to keep my jacket you keep stealing."

"It smells like you," Harry beams, watching as Louis' face melts into a smile. He doesn't say anything, just leans down and kisses the tip of Harry's nose.