My Chemical Romance

We arrived at school ten minutes later, with of course music blasting attracting attention to us. When she gets out if the car she just had to do the "hot girl steps out of the car" thing. You know where you put one leg out then the other and step out slowly. Yeah that. Drawing even more attention to us. Luckily no one payed attention to when I got out of the car, so I was able to sneak into the school unnoticed ... as usual.

The school was like any other typical high school. You've got your jocks, druggies, preppies, artists, music geeks, nerds, and of course the poplars. Aka my sisters group of dim witted "friends" if that's why you can call them.

But of course there's always the no bodies... people like me. the people who you never actually notice. I'm alright with it. I hate unwanted attention.... and big groups.

As I was walking to my locker I felt a huge weight being added to my back and nearly fell over.

"KATHERINE!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

My best friend Zoe yelled oh so lovingly into my ear.

Zoe is pretty enough to be part of my sisters group, but decided she liked me way better. plus she's way to nice for that group.

"Hey Zoe. No need to blow my ear off."

"What I missed you. It was the longest weekend ever and I didn't get to see or hear from you. Its like you died or something."

" I didn't die... I just didn't want to talk to people."

"Did your mom take your phone away again?"

My Step-mom likes to take my phone away for no reason at all, it gives her some sick pleasure in knowing that I have no way of contacting my friends.

She also likes to go through it to make sure I'm not talking to any "cute" guys. Which of course I'm not cause what guy wants to talk to me?

"Yeah"

" Oh well the bells gonna ring. See ya later alligator!"

"Bye!"

Today was the start of second semester. Ugh. I looked at my schedule

1. Math -Enriched

2. Science -Enriched

Lunch

3. Music

4. Phys-Ed (co-Ed)

I hate phys-Ed it's the number one most worst class ever. They shouldn't force students to take it. But at least I have three good subjects.

When I entered my math class I was the only one. So I chose a seat at the front by the window. Out of sight... out of mind. Hopefully. I laid my head down on the desk just as students started entering the class room.

-----------------------------------

The bell rang and I jumped with a start. My first two classes were boring. we didn't do anything except talk about what we'll be doing all year. God I'm hungry. The halls were almost empty. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

'Hurry up! The lunch line is getting longer by the second'

It was from Zoe. I made my way around the corner when I ran into a wall and nearly fell. Wait. Walls are warm... and they don't have heart beats. Plus they don't have arms. I looked up and saw the most gorgeous face ever. Imagine looking at a Greek god... but ten time hotter. Like on a scale of 1-10 he'd be a million.

"Whoa, watch where your going. Don't want to be getting ourselves hurt now do we?"

Oh God even his voice was hot. Like it sounded like velvet. That's when i realized I had been starring at him for a long time without saying anything, with his arms around my waist holding me up.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I wasn't watching w-where I was g-going." Curse me an my stupid stuttering problem.

"No problem see you around" He then flashed me an award winning smile and walked off.

I could've died right there. that's how gorgeous he was. Is it normal to almost die because a guy is so HOT? I'm gonna guess no. But Whew he was smokin. Wait! What! I have never thought of a guy like that. Never. okay maybe once or twice about this really cute guy that was in my calculus class lat year. But that's it. That was weird.

I swear my cheeks were a permanent red, if you were to compare me to a tomato, I would win. Thats how red I was.

My cheeks had finally settled down by the time i got to the cafe. When I walked in I spotted Zoe right away. Waving her arms like a maniac. I looked around the room to make sure no one was watching. That's when I made eye contact with HIM. I started to blush again. Damn him and his outrageous good looks. Before I had even sat down at the table Zoe started speaking.

"OMG have you seen the new students. I mean Daaayyuuuummm. They are smokin hot, Look they're sitting over there." I turned to where she was pointing. My eyes connected with a particular set of deep blue eyes. That's when I realized that Zoe was still on her rampage.

"... Ooh looks like someone caught the eyes of mister hottie. hmmm"

"W-what no, he must be looking at someone else."

That's when the lunch bell rang. Great I had nothing to eat, and won't get anything till I get home.

---------------------------•

Well thats chapter two

Hope you guys liked it.

Until next update

Like

Comment

Share

and VOTE

Sammers