My Chemical Romance

Hello my name is Katherine Liverstream. I know it's not a normal name. Well the Katherine part is. It's actually a pretty common name lots if people have that name, I've met six other people with the same name. But the Liverstream part well....

"Katherine! Get your lazy ass up here now!"

"O-okay!"

That's my step mom, Stacy. she's not your average snotty, rude, gold digging step mom. She's worse. she absolutely hates me because I am not "perfect". It's because I dress in what she thinks is the most unfashionable state ( I prefer to call them comfy clothes), she hates the way I look (mostly cause I look nothing like her plastic daughter), but the things she hates the most about me is the way I seem to ramble on about stuff when I'm nervous. She says that it makes me sound weak and annoying.

My wardrobe consist of baggy old jeans , sweaters/ shirts that could probably found at any thrift shop, and old run down sneakers. I may not look the nicest but like I said I'm comfy. My hair is straight and runs down to my butt. It's bleach blond, like how those girls that try to make their hair the lightest shade of blond possible by dying it. Yeah that's mine only it's natural. I usually wear it up in a messy ponytail. My eyes are an unexciting shade of blue, and my skin is like a vampire. White. I can't tan to save my life. I'm not super skinny, but I'm also not fat, I guess you could say I'm average, with my height at 5'7.

"Kathrine NOW!"

"C-Coming!"

Also I tend to stutter when I'm nervous.

I ran up the stairs in a record of time, and saw Stacy standing in the kitchen. Tapping her foot impatiently.

"Yes?" I said, out if breath. Man I need to work out more.

"Tomorrow you will be driving Amber to school."

"Wait...What...Why!" She has to be kidding me. Amber is my step-sister, and Queen Bee of the school.

" Because her car isn't working at the moment. So you shall be driving her to and from school without any complaint." She was glaring at me like I was dirt on her perfectly polished shoe.

"Fine"I then proceeded to stomp out of the room in a fashionably manner.

Ugh. school. Well tomorrow shall be interesting.

------------------------*

I woke up to the sun shinning in my room. Ha I wish. It was a dark and dreary day, it looked like it was about to rain. Great. I got up and did my morning routine . Now what to wear. I decided on jeans and a blue baggy sweater . I really love the colour blue.

After that I ran down the stairs, nearly tripping at the end. When I walked into the kitchen I saw my sister with er back to me. She was wearing short shorts, so short her but was gaming out, and a sparkly pink crop top showing off her new belly button piercing. She was to busy texting to even notice I was standing there. When she turned around I had to keep myself from dying of laughter. I swear she was trying to look like a clown. Her makeup was on so thick that if I ran my finger across her face there would be a glob on my finger, and still have some on ?her face. I don't understand how she has guys falling at her feet. I mean come on, they could do way better. Well...some of them.

"Ugh finally your down here, how long does it take for you to look even uglier than what you are."

"Come on l-let's just go"

And that ladies and gentle men is how I started off this crappy day.

--------------------------•---/---/\<\€|

A/N

This is my first story.

I know i know ....it's awesome.

Jkjkjk

Comment

Please tell me what you think.