Chapter one: Normal day

~Jacky's pov~

As I pulled up Youtube, I saw that Jacksepticeye posted a new video. As she pushed play she heard the same intro, "TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA," He said "I wont be uploading tomorrow as to I don't feel well, but I will if I can!" 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I got done with the video, I looked at the time, 9pm, "Time to go to bed!" I yelled at my brothers, Dylan and Brian. No response. "Hey!"  Nothing. "Darn it boys I swear if you don't answer-" "We're going!! Geez did you not hear us?!?!?" They said something?, I thought, I'm just tired.  "I'm going to bed night!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I was walking towards a light. In the dark I heard something beckoning me. It was waving for me to come over and had dark eyes. It looked like my friend Marky. "LEAVE ME ALONE!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke with a start. I was sweating. I saw the blood on my pillow and touched my lip. It was bleeding. I must have been biting my lip hard. I licked at it as I looked at the time. 5:30 am, I got out of bed and started to do my morning routine. I made my bed, brushed my teeth, and put a load of laundry in. I got dressed and went downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first book, so I'm sorry for the short chapter. Please leave comments! I love feedback ^-^