Greetings.

A/N:

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER.

I WAS HALFWAY THROUGH MY STORY WHEN, I ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED SOMETHING AND MY WORK WAS GONE!!!!!! I WAS SO UPSET.

I SAT THERE STARING AT THIS EMPTY BOX FOR HOW LONG BEFORE I BEGAN AGAIN.

SO I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

HERE GOES!

-------------

I could of sworn that I felt fireworks when we hugged. Maybe it was just my imagination.

We continued to stare at each other until the bell snapped me out of my daydream.

I looked around and literally thw whole school was staring at us, but right now I didn't mind the attention.

"Hey." His voice was deep and warm. I practically melted.

I turned back and smiled at him. I probably look like a cheshire cat. I forced myself to frown.

He laughed. A laugh that rumbled through his well built body...wait what..  I mean..he just laughed.

"It's been a while."

This time I frowned for real.

The corridors were now empty. 

So all the anger I had bottled up for 5 years, released.

"Are you for real? Of course it's been a frickin while! It's been 5 years, half a decade!" I began to shout. " YOU LEFT ME LUKE! NO GOODBYE, NO CARD, NO I'LL TRY AND VISIT. NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LUKE!"

I began to cry. I leaned against the nearest wall and the tears fell.

"I c..cou..couldn't even.....visit.. you."

I suddenly felt very tired.

The next few words that were said were barely audible. And they were said by him.

"But I visited you."

I gasped and looked up, but Luke had already left.

Great! Luke had gone. AGAIN!

--------

After I settled my mind and I cleaned my face in the toilets, I made my waiy to my next lesson.

Science, ugh, with Mrs Ritehood, yay!

She was a lovely teacher, pretty, small and delicate.

I quietly entered the lab.

Well I tried to, but the door decided to announce my entrance by creaking, as loud as it could.

Everyone stared at me. You know when you enter a lesson late and it's like every person in the world is staring at you. Just like that.

But a pair of eyes lingered on me, ehem..cough..Dylan....cough.

I sighed, giving up on being quiet. 

I walked over to miss explaining to her that there was a small situation I had to sort out.

She simply nodded and said; "You wont be doing an experiment today. I want you to spend this lesson explaining to our new student what we've been doing." I loked to were she was pointing.

I groaned.

The last seat in the class. Next to him.

I walked over, but not before making a pit stop at the Mint table. Yes there names are Lauren and Lindsey Mint.