Back!

I woke up at 6.00 am to get ready for school.

I yawned. I wanted to fall back asleep but I knew my mum would come storming in, in less than 5 minutes.

I looked at my side table and smiled at the picture of me and my best friend from primary school. Year 6 to be exact. We were 11.

Luke.

He had short blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

I then frowned remembering.

--------- FLASH BACK------------

Normally Luke and I would walk from school to home together, but that day his parents picked him up.

He kept telling me he had a secret and he wished he could tell me, but he never got round to it.

Until that day.

Our last lesson was Math with Mr Fordworth. Luke and I always sat together and we would pull funny faces when the teacher wasn't looking. But that day Luke sat on the other side of the classroom looking out the window.

I sent him a note, via class mates. A ghost of a smile flickered on his face but he quickly shook his head and looked back out the window.

I slumped on my desk. That note was important. It read 6 words.

'Would you go out with me?'

At least he thought about saying yes, I thought.

Finally the bell rang for the end of the day and everyone left the class room. Except us.

Luke slowly walked out the classroom and I quietly followed.

Once in the playground I saw his parents car waiting outside.

When we reached the school gates, Luke pulled me aside and he whispered something in my ear, pecked me on the cheek and left.

What he whispered, made me turn white but for some reason I believed him.

I'm a little different....I'm a werewolf

I watched as his car drove away and then I ran home straight to my room.

Where I am now....

------- PRESENT AGAIN------

I am now 16 and still a bit upset but as my mum always says; "Time will heal."

And it did,,, surprisingly. My mum's sayings aren't the most.... um..... trustworthy.

I sighed.

You are all probably wondering, why I am so miserable over some boy.... But Luke was my only friend in Primary. I was teased because of my name, hair and eyes.

And ever since Luke left I was always alone.

Luckily no one from my Primary school came to my High school! Yay!

So I had made 2 new friends. Yes I'm in year 11 and I only have 2 best friends. Yes, they're my only friends and I know, but I am terrible at making friends. I was always quiet so, it was hard.

---

I rolled out of bed and chose my outfit for the day.A white GEEK top and my favourite black skirt, it reached 2 inches above my knees.

Summer was finally here!

I walked to the shower, stripped and waited for the shower to warm up.

Once in I let the warm water run over me for a couple of minutes before squirting some rasberry soap onto my shower sponge.

I rinsed of and went back into my room. Once dressed I went downstairs for breakfast.