Chapter 28

Hello my pretties! I know I'm a horrible person and haven't posted the last chapter of my book I just went through some stuff and my anxiety has been worse than normal lately so that's fun but the important thing is that I finally am back to write the final chapter of this book. Plus college applications for my Senior year of high school has been a thing.
                           Tracey's P.O.V.
I woke up in a hospital bed with my right side killing me and I try sitting up before I'm stopped.

"No don't sit up yet sweetie" Scott said gently stopping me . "You were stabbed and you're still recovering so take it easy ok?"

As soon as he said that memories came flooding back through my head of what happened. "Where's Mark?! Is he dead? Is he in jail? What if he breaks out of jail? What about Elizabeth? Is she gone too-"

"Just calm down I'll explain everything. Mark is dead. When the police came in he stabbed you immediately and before he could kill you they decided to shoot him in immobilize him but he moved and the shot went straight to his chest. Elizabeth is in custody however and is currently being questioned. Don't worry you're safe you won't ever have to deal with those crazy people again. I promise you." Mark said interrupting me

I took a sigh of relief knowing I that everything's going to be ok. Then I realized that I'm finally with Scott again and I started feeling overjoyed. We hugged and he stayed with me throughout my time in the hospital.

I gave my parents quite a scare which is understandable but they were just happy I was back safely and were so happy that Scott ended up being there to protect me along with the police. My wounds ended up healing nicely and even though it's still a pain I can go back to school again.

I'm having to see a therapist though because every time I close my eyes I just feel like I'm back there with Mark. But Scott is being super understanding about it and whenever I start freaking out he's right there holding me helping me calm down like the amazing person he is.

He ended up giving this super cute Promposal to me with a giant teddy bear saying "I couldn't Bear for you not to go to prom with me"

The time was magical. I wore an emerald green off the shoulder dress that came down in a long train. We just enjoyed ourselves for once.

Elizabeth is currently being convicted for kidnapping and attempted murder so that helps me sleep a little easier at night.

I know the road is a long journey ahead with Scott and I. I'm not positive we'll even stay together throughout our lives but I can assure you that nothing will be as crazy as the time he was my fake boyfriend.

.....

Hello my Pretties!

I know this last chapter is short and I really wish I could give y'all something more but I just don't have any more ideas for this book and I didn't want to leave y'all hanging forever so I know it's not great but with writers block and having to write all these essays for college it was the best I could do.

Thank you to everyone who stuck by this book and it astounds me that we got to 100k I can't thank everyone enough.

I don't know what'll be the next thing I put up on my account if I do but until we find out.

Until next time my pretties.