Chapter 26

So I put up another picture
I wonder what hate comments I'm going to get this time?

Oh! I bet it's going to be something like "she's so fucking ugly like why?"

Anyways
Tracey's P.O.V.
I can't believe Elizabeth gave Mark the fucking idea of kidnapping me.

Like bitch I realize that you have a creepy weird obsession with my boyfriend but that doesn't mean you kidnap a person!!!!!!!!

What kind of drugs is she on like seriously

I think Mark left to go back to his house or something cause I don't hear him walking around or anything.

I stand up and again try looking for an escape. I know I've already tried this previously but I could've missed something you never know so I'm going to keep looking.

If I can't find an escape maybe I'll at least find Mark's sanity somewhere!

I just want to get out of here oh my god!

As I'm looking around I hear someone walk up to the door so I quickly make it look like I'm not doing anything by face planting on the bed perfectly so it just looks like I'm having an existential crisis.

Honestly it's not anything new I do this often

Then Mark walks in and says "I don't want to hurt you but Elizabeth says I have to if you're ever going to listen so if you agree to cooperate I won't have to do anything"

...Maybe I can trick the idiot

I sit up and put on my innocent face and say "I guess I'll just have to agree then"

I walk up to Mark and put my arms around him and inconspicuously push him out of the room once we're far enough out of the room I forcefully push Mark onto the floor and make a fun for it.

I know this is a bad idea but you know what it's all I got

I keep running but then I come to a dead end and all the doors are locked so I can't hide Mark is catching up to me and I have no where to go.

"You think you can run away that easily? Oh you're so going to get it now" Mark said walking up to me

I know this is a probably stupid thing to say right now but I'm annoyed so I'm going to say it anyways "Get away from me you creep! I don't want to be with you when are you going to get that into that thick skull of yours!" I yell

After I said that Mark looked really hurt but then his expression changed from sadness to anger and he just slapped me.

I look up at him from shock and I try hitting him back and he just grabs my arms too hard and starts pulling me somewhere

"Please let go! You're hurting me!" I try saying but he doesn't listen and continues pulling me somewhere then he just shoves me into this room so I end up on the floor and he kicks my stomach and says "I'll teach you to not disrespect me"

I start almost crying "please don't hurt me" I say trying to appeal to him

Mark smiles wickedly and says "I'm going to do so much more than just hurting you"

•••••••••
Hello my pretties!

Sorry it took so long for me to update but it took me a while for me to find time to write and plus I've also been going through things as y'all know but I'm trying my best to get back into things

I make no promises on a certain date for when i update next cause I honestly don't know

Until next time my pretties!