TALENT HUNT INTRO...

"FORGET ALL THE RULES.
FORGET ABOUT BEING PUBLISHED.
WRITE FOR YOURSELF AND CELEBRATE WRITING."
~MELINDA HAYNES

Hi 🙋 guys this is sparkleofnight_22 or Shivika Kapoor your very new host or admin. I am here to present a talent hunt for all of you.

This game is for all the writers and a golden opportunity for all of you out there to become "TALENT 2017". Call this a game or a writers hunt but this is to groom the skills that a writer possess. Writing a story is no big deal if you have written it before, but creating a mark, IS.
If I am not wrong then there are many one shot competitions that have taken place or are taking place so what's different in this one that you should try it.

So here is the thing that makes this competition or talent hunt different from the others.

1. You have to take part in three levels. Each level will be different from other and every progressive level is tougher then the previous one.
So three levels namely:

STARTERS TALENT...

POLISHING TALENT...

SHINING TALENT...

Every participant will have a week's time to write their work and send it to us not more then that no delayed work will be accepted and no excuses will be taken. Punctuality will be appreciated.

2. The suspense round. Each of the above rounds will be collaborated with a "THRILLER ROUND".
That means,

STARTERS TALENT + THRILLERS ROUND...

POLISHING TALENT + THRILLERS ROUND...

SHINING TALENT + THRILLERS ROUND...

THRILLER ROUNDS are the edge giving rounds.

3. THREE SHOT ROUND, you guys will have to write a full three shot story that means not a one single shot but full three chapters. These chapters will be in continuity with each other but every part will have to take the challenge, that means the first part of your T.S. will be done with the challenge of STARTERS TALENT, second part will take the challenge of POLISHING TALENT and third part will take the challenge of SHINING TALENT. The challenges will be given by the admin or the judges only.

The only participant who takes up three of the challenges will be declared eligible for this game or talent hunt, so keep in mind that when you take up the challenge you have to participate in all the three challenges.
If you have any problem you can ask it in comments section or can dm us, we will try to cater to it asap.

4. To be part of THE TALENT HUNT you have to comment in the comments section #IAMTALENT. You have full one week to be part of this challenge.

In case, you want to leave the challenge in between then please show the courtesy to tell me or any of the admins of this club. Better you comment #IDROP. This would be taken in sense that you are leaving the challenge. 

5. You are free to use your own characters for this competition. Maybe fictional or  non fictional it's completely your choice, maybe based on books or T.V. shows or any movie too. Your story can be based on any genre.

6. Every entry will be given a special user name under which they will submit their work.

7. Language to be used is only ENGLISH no other language will be entertained.

8. Coming upto how the winners will be decided so here is the pattern for it.

50%= Judges marks.
25%= Votes.
25%= Comments.

50% would be the weightage of readers and rest 50% by the judges. Every vote would give the participant 5 marks while every comment will give 10 marks. The percentage will be taken out after collaborating the total score.
Please don't try any inappropriate measures with the judges they will get back to us and then we would disqualify you people and the particular person won't be able to participate in any of the games or challenges from this club and a permanent block would be gifted to the particular participant.

9. AWARDS
We will select participants for the following categories:

PARTICIPATION AWARD FOR TALENT HUNT 2017

SECOND RUNNER UP TALENT HUNT 2017

FIRST RUNNER UP TALENT HUNT 2017

WINNER TALENT HUNT 2017

EXTRAORDINARY THOUGHT 2017

EXCLUSIVE WRITE UP 2017

WRITING KNOWS NO BARS 2017

And finally,

WRITER'S TALENT 2017

All the participants who will make a place in the above categories will be awarded with a sticker.

Now awards with respect to the the categories.

SECOND RUNNER UP TALENT HUNT 2017:
Two follow ups one from the club and other from a judge + a permanent shot out on the club's activity wall.

FIRST RUNNER UP TALENT HUNT 2017:
Two follow ups one from the club and other from a judge + a permanent shot out on the club's activity wall and a shot out for your work from the club.

WINNER TALENT HUNT 2017:
Two follow ups one from the club and other from a judge + a permanent shot out on the club's activity wall and two shot outs for your work one from the club and other from a judge or admin in their work + Interview.

EXTRAORDINARY THOUGHT 2017:
Three follow ups one from the club, other two from the judges + a permanent shot out on the club's activity wall + two shot outs for your work one from the club and other from a judge or admin in their work + Interview.

EXCLUSIVE WRITE UP 2017:
Three follow ups one from the club, other two from the judges + a permanent shot out on the club's activity wall + two shot outs for your work one from the club and other from a judge or admin in their work + Interview.

WRITING KNOWS NO BARS 2017 :
Three follow ups one from the club, other two from the judges + a permanent shot out on the club's activity wall + two shot outs for your work one from the club and other from a judge or admin in their work + Interview.

WRITER'S TALENT 2017:
Three follow ups one from the club, other two from the judges + a permanent shot out on the club's activity wall + two shot outs for your work, one from the club and other from a judge or admin in their work + Interview.

"THE WRITERS WHO KNOW HOW TO PUSH THEIR LEVELS,
WRITERS WHO KNOW HOW TO FIGHT OBSTACLES,
WRITERS WHO KNOWS TO PLAY WITH WORDS,
WRITERS WHO CAN MAKE HEART BLEED WITH WORDS,
WRITERS WHO CAN MAKE US ROLL WITH LAUGHTER,
WRITERS WHO HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BURN FIRE IN US,
WRITE UPS THAT ARE READ BY HEART AND CAN TOUCH THE SOUL,
HERE WE WILL HONOUR THOSE TALENTED HANDS."

SO IF YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONE WHAT'S THE WAIT FOR JUST COMMENT #IAMTALENT AND ENTER THE FIRST EVER "TALENT HUNT".

Tag your friend and share the contest as much as you can.
There is no compulsion of giving the club a follow up choice is all yours but please do add the book to your library so that you can stay connected with all the updates.

EnigmaUnseen
aggtrannum001
Dheemahee
MollyPotter10
DeewaniMastaani08
CalmGuy9
hop9676

THANK YOU 😊
&
For now signing off
SHIVIKA 😊...