Too Hot

Requested by: dannyricc17

If you'd like one simply comment or send a private message! I also have another books for requests with other drivers, so go check that out as well please! .x.

--

"Esteban.." You muttered, trying to move out of his vice like grip. "Esteban, it's too hot for this."

It was currently midday here in Singapore, and you were supposed to be asleep to keep up the European Time Zone. The humidity at this time of the day was way too hot to be cuddling in a stuffy, albeit air conditioned, hotel room.

Normally, cuddling with Esteban, your boyfriend, was one of your favourite things in the world, but in this temperature, it was definitely one of the least. You could feel the sweat dripping down the back of your neck. How Esteban could stand this heat, this close to your body, was mind-blowing.

"Esteban, it's too sweaty for this." You continued to try and wake him up so you could out some distance between your body and his. But he didn't have a care in the world, sound asleep.

You heaved a long breath out of your mouth, blowing some strands of hair off of your forehead.

"Esteban." You spoke louder this time, reaching round to poke him gently.

"Mhmm?" Esteban murmured, pulling you closer into his body.

"It's too hot." You complained. "Can you move over a little?"

"I thought you loved cuddles?" Esteban leaned over you, bottom lip jutting out slightly. He'd always make out that you were the reason why you two cuddled so much, but you both knew deep down how much he liked it too.

"I do but its like 90 degrees right now, I'm dripping with sweat." You pouted back at him, reaching up to run your fingers through his hair. "When we go back to normal cool weather, we can have a whole day spent cuddling."

"Okay." Esteban agreed, smiling brightly at the idea.

You leaned up, pressing your lips to his softly. "Okay this is cute and all but I'm way to hot for this." You laughed, leaning back down on the pillow, giving him a playful shove away from you.

--

When you woke up in the morning, which was actually evening in Singapore, you had moved in your sleep to curl up around Esteban, your arm slung over his waist and your head resting on his chest.

"I thought it was too hot for cuddles huh?"

You jumped slightly, not realising that Esteban was already awake. You moved your head slightly to look up at him. "Morning." You grinned softly up at him, blinking softly as you were still half asleep.

"Good morning, mon chéri." Esteban smiled back at you, running his fingers through your hair. "Do you want some breakfast?"

"Mhm, no, I'm too comfy right now." You spoke softly, resting your head back down on his bare chest. "Maybe in a little while. What time do you have to go back to the track?"

"In an hour. We can stay here for five more minutes if you like."

"Five more minutes would be great." You whispered, pulling the covers up a little more, wrapping your arms around him tighter. It didn't matter how hot it was, nothing would ever stop you wanting cuddles with your boyfriend.

I'm so sorry with how short it is.

Remember; if you'd like an Esteban one shot comment or DM me. If you'd like one with another driver, I have another book entitled "F1 Driver One Shots" which you can comment or DM me for.

love.x.