[34]: Why I Fell (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

He smirked. "I knew you really want me."

"Seth! This is not the time to talk about something like that!" I exclaimed loudly and despite our current situation, my face heated up in embarrassment.

"We can't jump together, okay? So now you have to jump first because we can't fit and--OH MY HOLY HELL!" He suddenly exclaimed and gasped.

I turned around and right before us was white lady number 2. I was supposed to be frozen in fear again right now but I found myself outraged.

Because the white lady's right hand was extended and was resting on Seth's crotch area.

Steam was coming out of my nose and ears and white-hot anger bursted inside me.

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" I shouted and kicked her in the abdomen. She flew backwards, shrieking, tripped over a crawling dead creature and fell ontop of them.

"Oh my god, let's get out of here," I said quickly as I swung my leg over the window.

The too much amount of embarrassment was giving me enough courage to get out of the place where I almost died in fear. So after Seth helped me swing my other leg out of the window, he let go of me and I fell downwards.

The trip to the ground was short and I squeezed my eyes the whole way down. After a few seconds, I landed on a very soft plush cushion and let out a shaky sigh of relief.

Just then I felt something heavy drop beside me and made a part of the cushion sink. I rolled towards it and found myself on top of Seth's body. We had eye contact for a few moments until I bursted out laughing.

And the most amazing part was when Seth laughed along with me.

"That was crazy!" I exclaimed, still laughing, as Seth helped me up. "I swear I'll never enter a Haunted House again in my whole life!"

"I won't too if you're not with me," he said as we started walking back to his car. "Because no one will protect me from those perverted white ladies."

"Shut up, Seth." I said as I felt my blood rising up to my face and I quickened my walking pace.

"What? It's a good thing!" He pointed out, catching up with me. "I'd always wanted to go to a carnival. And now with what just happened, it made me want to go more into places like these!"

"Just shut up okay?" I said, smiling. "And don't tell me you've never gone into carnivals."

"Yes, I've been. Before. But now, I never had the chance to go," he relplied. "Anyways, what if next time an ugly witch will be the one who'll hold my--"

"SETH DEAVON STOP IT!" I said, turning to face him and slapped his upper arm hard.

"Okay," he said, forcing himself not to laugh hard. "Sorry."

I frowned jokingly as I continued to walk back to our car.

It was already 10:10 and a lot of people were still in the carnival. Just then, someone grabbed me by my arm and pulled me. I looked behind me and I couldn't find Seth.

"Gotcha," Addie said and winked at me jokingly.

"You scared me!" I exclaimed.

"Thea, Nicole wants to talk to you." She said seriously, starting to walk.

"What's is it about?" I asked as I followed her.

"Uhhhhm ... something." Addie replied.

A flash of my memory awhile ago played in my head. "It's Seth Deavon!" She suddenly squealed, cutting me off, loud enough to be heard over the noisy background in the Carnival. Some girls looked over to our direction.