-Why did you call me? she asked serious

-I miss you. I-I want to see you again. I replied chocking.

-Come to dinner tomorrow night. I'll text you the address. See you tomorrow, brother

-See you. I said crying

I am so happy that she agreed to see me. I was a stupid when I chose that woman and not her. I should have...

Olivia's Point of view

My birthday party went on until the morning and at dawn we decided to go to sleep. My dad told me that Molly's brother is coming tonight for dinner and asked all of us to be here, for moral support. We all agreed. We spent the day sleeping and the day seemed not enough for us. But we had to keep our promise to Molls, especially me. She's going to be my step mother someday.

Molly's Point of view

I am so nervous about this. I shouldn't be. I have all this amazing friends to support me. I heard a knocking on the door, that must be him.

- Enzo. Come in. I said

-Molly, these are for you. he said giving me flowers. Wow. I like your place. he said awkwardly.

-Actually this is his place. Enzo, meet Joel Limner. He's my boyfriend. These are Liam Cooper, Arthur Grando and Olivia Limner. You know Jessica. Guys this is Enzo, my brother.

-Nice to meet you all. Miss Limner, I am sorry. If I knew that there are more that one lady, I would have bought more flowers. Jessica.

-It's fine. Said Olivia with a big smile on her face.

-Let's sit. said Joel.

We talked sometime about our lives, so he'd get used to us.

- Why now? Why not sooner? It's been two years, Enzo. Two freaking years. I bursted

- I know realized that I made this terrible mistake. I should never had leave you, sis.

-What happened with that-?

-You were right. That wasn't true love. Not love at all. I discovered- he chocked- that she-cheated on me since day one.

-I am so sorry for you. Come here. I said hugging him. When did you find out?

- Eight months ago.

-What? Why didn't you came home sooner? I asked

-I was ashamed and ....

I invited him to move into my house and the rest of the night we spent it watching movies and playing games. But I noticed something weird. He was staring at Olivia this whole time. Oh, man. Not again.

-Jess are you ok? I heard Liam asking.

-J. You are so red. Let me see. You are burning up! Oh my God. Guys, we need to take care of her.

-Doctors... said Olivia.

-Aren't you a doctor too? my brother asked her.

-Vet. What the fuck?! I heard her screaming as the table cloth burned.

We all were so shocked but I had to put a wet, cold towel over Jessica's forehead while Olivia put the fire out.

-What just happened? asked Arthur

-Probably a candle, mate. Answered my brother.

Olivia's Point of view

I am so happy that my future step mom- I love saying that- got her brother back. He's quite handsome, the Enzo guy. He is the only blood family she's got and I completely understand that she couldn't leave without him. I don't know what I would do without my father. I love him so much.

I remember the first time he showed me how to deal with my magic. It was amazing. I was barely 7 years old, but he showed me how to make dolls and cookies. Ha I remember that my mom wasn't so pleased with me being able to make sweets whenever I wanted. She was amazing. I also remember that when I was 6 years old, he taught me how to read. That was and still is my favorite thing to do. Read. I read many, many  books in my life, but there is one that I love the most. "Catcher in the Rye" It's something about that book that.. I don't know.

Anyway, I am worried about my father, what will happen to him once everyone remembers. Once Arthur remembers that he's a King, and Jessica being evil and all that... I am starting to worry about that because what she went through today, with that fever and that fire.. .well... that was magic. That was most definitely magic! It's a sign and I am sure that my dad noticed that too. I'll talk to him about this, as soon as he comes back from Molly's. He went to help her with her brother, Enzo.

-Olivia.

-Um-what? I snapped out of my memories

-What were you thinking? Arthur asked kissing me.

We were in my room and we started kissing with more and more passion with every second that went by. His lips locked on mine with greed as if he wanted me to be his forever. Somewhere deep down inside, there was something that yelled at me to stop. But I couldn't. I wanted this. I wanted him.

You know? There is a battle between good and evil in each of us. It's up to us what path we chose to follow.

This time, tonight, in this place, I chose the wrong side. I chose to be with Arthur.

- Are you sure you want to do this?

-Yes. I want to be with you, like this. I answered searching for his lips.

Our lips moved in perfect sync. We were moving in perfect sync, just like we were meant for each other, which we obviously weren't. I didn't felt this way in a long time. I didn't feel loved, loved by a man, like this, since.. um... Victor. Right now, I didn't care about the King thing, about anything. All that matter was there and then. Me and Arthur were making love and we both wanted that, we both enjoyed each other. It was magic.

But what happened after that was the strangest thing ever. I fell asleep and I kept on dreaming about Enzo. Those big blue eyes that followed my every move. I kept on seeing him everywhere I turned my head. It was just me and Enzo.

Arthur's Point of view

What happened between me and Olivia was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. At least in the past year or so. I can't seem to remember much. All I remember is that I woke up on a lake, or some sort of a water 6 months ago. For three months I walked and wondered around this place, until Joel found me. Then it's all clear. But I don't know anything else. And they wouldn't tell me. They say that I should remember by my own.

The strange this is that with every kiss that I give to Olivia, something is coming back. And tonight, when this beautiful, amazing, extraordinary thing happened between us, tonight when we were one, when I was hers and she was mine, tonight I remembered that...