- I know that I should trust you.

-You can! Molls. Who's calling you? If it's bothering you, I'll take care of it.

- What? I said laughing. No it's not bothering me. It's my brother.

-You have a brother? What happened? Tell me everything.

I started telling her. My big brother name is Enzo. He's older that me, with one year. We were everything to each-other. Until she met this woman. At first I was happy for him, I was happy that he found happiness, especially since we had a rough childhood. She made him chose between me and her. And he chose her. Enzo was always a sucker for romance. He really believes in soul mates and true love. I do too, but... She wasn't his. She isn't a good person. I can sense it. I miss him.

-I really miss him and-

-Then you should answer his calls. she said

-I am afraid to tell your brother.

-What? That's silly. Why?

-I lied to him. About having a brother.

-Dear, it's ok. We all have our secrets. D-Joel will understand. Better than anyone else.

Joel's point of view

I saw Olivia and Molly on the porch talking. Hm... I am really curious what's that all about. Anyways what worries me right now is Arthur and Olivia. I don't like that Olivia is with Arthur. Something is not right. Something is up. She deserves better than that. She's my daughter after all. What will happen when Gwen is back, when he is back? He'll break her heart. And I can't have that.

- Arthur, have you remembered anything?

-No. Only I keep dreaming about this Gwen and you, Liam, Jessica. It's like we all knew each other in another life.

Oh how long until the memories are back? What will happen then? I waited all this years for this and now I am afraid. This life is perfect. I have a beautiful, smart daughter and a beautiful girlfriend. I am worried. As I was pouring myself some wine, I heard Liam saying: "Jessica,-um- I -I really like you. Would you like to go on a date with me?" I looked at her all blushing and she seemed so excited. She agreed and she kissed him. Aw!

- Joel, can I talk to you in private? asked me Molly

-Sure.

I took her to my room and there with tears in her eyes she told me about her brother. I went closed to her and I hugged her. Tight.

-Call him. Invite him over for dinner if you are nervous to re-see him again, alone.

-Joel, are you sure? she asked

-We are a family. I am sure. I will ask Liam and Jess to be here and I am sure that Olivia and Arthur will be here too.

-I love you!

-I love you, too!

Molly is the first girl since Maya that told me "I love you" straight from the heart. I felt it. It's the power of love.

The party went on all night and everyone had a blast. I was so happy that Livy had fun for her birthday. I haven't seen her smiling for her birthday in years.

Enzo's Point of view

My phone is ringing and I sure hope it's Molly.

-Hello? I said answering the phone

-Enzo? This is Molly.

-Molly? Really? I said sheading a tear