Youth Gone Wild!!!!!!!! ;D

CHEKC OUT MY NEWEST FANFIC "YOU HAD ME AT HELLO" (CALUM HOOD FANFIC)

______________________

Recap:

"Hey, Ben what's that?" He took a step toward me and squinted.

"What's what?" I pointed at a random tree and i put my hand on the small of his back.

"Over there! Look step a little closer." He did as i said and then i shoved him into the pool! He fell in with a huge splash!

Ellie's POV: I was about to take a few steps back from the pool but Ben already had a hold of my ankles by the time I was going to step back.

"Not with my clothes on please!" He smiled a mischevious smile. Shit....he is so gonna pull me in. i wiggled my ankles around and slipped out of his grasp. Fuck this I'm running for it! I ran around the bonfire where everyone was sitting. Ben was running around the other side of the fire and we were just going in circles now.

"Ben damn it don't push me in with my clothes on please!!!!"

He smiled at me again. "Then strip down baby 'cause you're going in."

I laughed "FUCK NO!!!" I pulled off my shirt and threw at his face just as a small distraction. So with that I started running again and surprisingly i was able to pull off my shorts to. It's a good thing i did to 'cause i felt his arms wrap around my waist.

"BEN!!!! LET ME GO!!!!" He threw over his shoulder when he picked me up and now i was looking at his back.

"I will  give you a fuckin wedgie if you do not let me go!!!" I now had a grip on the back of his shorts, but he wasn't taking me seriously 'cause he was just chuckling. He took a few steps towards the pool and took one last step over the edge.

Ben's POV:

With that one last step over the edge we fell together into the cool water. I opened my eyes and she had hers closed tight. The underwater lights almost seemed to make a halo around her, and her hair floated calmly above her head. She kept her eyes closed tight so i pulled her close to me and I kissed her.

At first she felt a felt a little bit surprised but then she loosened up and I felt her hands wrap around my neck ad her fingers tangeld up in my hair. Her small lip piercing felt cold on my lip. It felt like an explosion of butterflies in my stomach when she kissed me back. Despite the cool water around me i could feel my face get hot to.

Ellie's POV: The cool water rushed across my face and body when we fell in the pool. I kept my eyes tight shut for a bit, and then i felt his hands wrap around my waist and he pulled me close to him.

I still kept my eyes shut so i was surprised when i felt his lips on mine. I felt his spider bite on my lower lip and i assumed he felt my small piercing on his lip to. 

I wrapped my hands around his neck and I weaved my fingers through his wavy hair. The kiss made me feel like there was a huge explosion underwater. That has to mean something right????

When we broke through the surface of the water we both pulled away from each other and took a deep breath. I looked at him and he was smiling at me. He leaned back down and kissed me again. I pulled away and said,

"Fuck you...." He shook his head and smiled at me.

"Damn It's freezing..."

"Wanna go sit by the fire?" I nodded. He pulled himself out of the water first and then he pulled me out.