Day 7: Medical Movie

"Hey, Kaylub it's only been a few minutes since we last talked, but in that time I set up the next challenge. It's a med-school challenge. They have to study textbooks for a fake med-school for the morning challenge for a reward. They have no idea what's going to happen." I hear him laugh then he yawns. "Well I'm going to get some shut eye before the competit-doctors get ready for the challenge." As he leaves I hear someone else walk in.

"Duncan, shouldn't you be studying?"

"Should't you be getting your hair fluffed?"

"Wow, deep blow, hope you can handle tomorrows challenge." I could feel the tension in the air.

"Well, I'm guessing you realized I'm here from Chris's voice. I wonder why he came to visit you? It's not like he cares about you're personal being. Well I just came by to tell you that no ones getting voted off this challenge. Thought you might like to know." He then also yawns. "I might just sleep here." I then feel a bit of weight to my left as I hear soft breathing. I smile to myself as I closed my eyes in my chair.

"Wow, he's sweet...but Chris is better." Red me said as I opened my eyes as I no longer hear the soft breathing.

"I know you're me, but like what side of me?" I asked.

"Wow, now you ask?" I nod as Red sits across from me.

"I'm your pain. I was formed from every scar and pain you've ever received. I also have a lot higher resistance to pain the you did before." I was about to question what Red meant by that when I hear someone enter and Red was gone.

"Everyone is locked in studio 4 with a fake disease and they have to figure out what's the problem. It's all fake. It's to test their detective skills." Another voice entered the tent, but I couldn't make out what they were saying as my brain started to hurt worse. I looked around to see the white room getting smaller. "Kaylub...Kaylub stay with me!" I hear Chris call out as I breathed in and out calming down a bit as the room stopped moving. I leaned back into my chair and close my eyes. "Glad to see you stable again. Don't scare me like that." I can hear the concern in his voice.

After a long time or maybe just a few minutes someone visits me. "So Leshawna won the reward which was a visit to the spa for the night with you're favorite person in the world." Duncan said as I continued to close my eyes. "I hope you come back soon." I can hear the care in his voice. I slip into the darkness.