Chap. 26 - Let Her Go

My hands were intertwined with the blonde in front of me. His blue eyes were stared into my brown orbs. He gently squeezed my hands as a small tear fell down his cheek. I reached up and wiped away the tear that escaped his eye.

"I hope that, you know that this is for your own good. It will keep you safe and sound." Niall whispered. I nodded.

"I-I know that. Its just that, I-I'll miss you a lot and... I really don't want you to go." I whispered back.

"I know baby. I know. I understand. All of the stuff that we are doing is just for you. To keep you safe and unharmed and... Mine." Tears fell down my face as another tear fell down his. I grabbed his face as he tangled his digits in my hair. I pulled his lips on to mine. We started to move in sync. The more time we spent like that, the harder it started to get. Niall started to peel away from me. I gave him one last peck before we were not touching at all.

"If anything were to happen, I am coming back for you." He said. I nodded before he opened the front door. Niall turned and started to jog out into the dark fog. I watched him jog until he disappeared. No blonde hair and blue eyes to be seen. I had a small glint of hope saying that he was coming back. He was turning around now and he was coming back right now. I knew it wasn't true. He needs to do what is best for us. For the boys. For me. For himself.... For James. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head up to see Liam.

"Don't worry, It's Niall. Everything will be better." Liam slid his hand off and closed the door than turned back to me.

"I just hope everything goes as planed." I said as I folded my arms.

"Hey... Everything will be fine. Now... Let us go get something to eat. The rest of the lads will have to catch up with Niall than we leave." I nodded. I walked into the kitchen and saw Louis with the Range Rover keys in his hand.

"So we are not taking the car? We are catching up with Niall than run back up into London. Liam and Nat are taking the car." Harry nodded. Louis looked at Liam and tossed him the keys. Liam caught them and shoved them down deep into his pocket.

"What would you like to eat Natalie? A grilled cheese sandwich?" Harry asked. I nodded.

Liam and Louis and Zayn started to talk about some stuff. Harry turned to me once he had the cheese and bread on the hot pan.

"You alright?" Harry asked. I nodded.

"Just... Nervous. A little scared... Something along those lines." I said.

"I know. Everything will be fine. Just... Relax... It will all be fine in the end." I nodded. I took in a deep breath.

"Is Natalie's suit case and Liam's in the Range Rover?" Louis asked.

"Yep! Packed and ready to go!" Liam replied as Harry handed me a plate with a grilled cheese on it. I picked it up and took a bite but dropped the sandwich.

"Hot!" I yelled with my mouth full. A glass of milk was floating in front of me. I grabbed it and took a big gulp. My mouth cooled down. I took in a deep breath.

"Better?" Zayn asked.

"Better. Thanks Zayn." I looked at him and gave him an assuring nod. He returned it and went back to talking with Louis.

Niall, if you can hear me, just know that I love you and what ever happens, it will not change about how I feel about you.

I love you too. This will all be over soon love. I promise.

I smiled. I went back to eating my grilled cheese.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I have our bags in the Range Rover. Ready to go?" Liam asked. I nodded. The rest of the guys left about an hour ago and caught up to Niall. They were half way back to the house where James is. Liam pulled me into his arms.

"I am so scared." I said.

"I know. I can hear your heart. You are very shakey also. Everything will be okay. I promise. Just, breathe. I'll take care of you and I promise that you and Niall will be together again soon." I swallowed hard. Liam pulled back but only to pull me under his arm and have it sling around my shoulders.

We started to walk outside when I heard something grunt next to me. Liam's arm was off of me. I turned and looked at the ground. He laid there, motionless.

"Liam!" I screamed as I fell to my knees and grabbed his shoulders and pulled the needle out of his neck.

"You think that since Niall would be heading back to London, that we would follow him?" I heard a deep deep voice speak. I turned and saw a very tall man towering over me. All I could see was his dark figure. I tried to make out his face.

"What did you do to him!?" I yelled.

"Don't worry about him. I need you." Just then, everything went pitch black.

Niall's P.O.V.

We reached the house and stopped. I looked over at Harry as he took in a deep breath.

"Mutts. That's all I smell." He growled. I stepped forward before flashing into the door. It busted down as we came inside.

"What an entrance!" I knew that voice. He came out of the dark with his friends by his side.

"We don't want to hurt you." I spoke.

"Natalie. Where is she?" He asked.

"Not with us. She is at a safe location." I replied.

"Safe? Are you sure?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes." I growled. Just then, another mutt came out from the darkness and whispered in Jame's ear. James smiled.

"Niall! You are in luck! Guess who arrived!" He said. Just then a body was tossed in front of us. The body looked up.

"Liam!" Zayn whispered before he walked over to look at him.

"Why didn't I see this coming?!" Louis panicked.

"We are able to block out what's going on to the person and what they are thinking. Advantage to being a 'mutt' and all." Louis's eyes widened.

"Wait. If Liam's here than...." Harry spoke. I looked at James. He smirked.

"Come out darling!" His voice echoed through out the house. From the right side of James, a small figured appeared. Natalie. She lifted her head up. Her eyes were blood shot, hair in a mess, tear stained cheeks and blood trickled down the side of her lip and temple. His arm slid around my girl. MY girl!

"Let her go!" I snapped.

"No. I didn't want to let her go before and I'm not going to this time." He said as he leaned down and kissed her cheek. She whimpered.

"If you won't let her go. Than you'll have to kill me." I growled.

"With pleasure." He whispered before he shoved Natalie against the wall. She crumpled to the ground and was motionless. I looked back at James. My eyes turned dark red and my fangs were sharper and longer than ever. We ran towards each other as the lads followed to attack the others.

Natalie's P.O.V.

I looked up. Everything I saw was a blur. I tried to gain my vision back. I blinked a few times before I could see again. Niall was fighting off James who was in his wolf form. I sat up. The rest of the guys were outside fighting off the others. Niall had James pinned down before he dislocated his shoulder. A howel was let out. A small smile came on my lips. Niall looked at me. He rushed over and picked me up bridal style.

"I'm getting you out of here." He whispered. Niall turned before James bit Niall's ankle and threw us both across the room. Niall hit the wall as I hit the mirror next to him. I fell as glass came along with me. Pain struck my shoulder. I yelled out in pain. I looked to my left and saw a big chunk of glass sticking out of my shoulder. I looked away and saw Niall laying motionless.

"You know what? I don't want Natalie anymore. Niall can have her once I'm finished with her." James hovered over me. He lowered his head down. His face came close to my neck.

"Please. Don't hurt me." I faintly whispered.

"Why should I not?" He hot breath hot breath hit my neck. His mouth opened and pain came. I screamed. He twisted his head and something snapped. He was taken off me as I saw my vision blurred.