Chap. 7 - Easy Escape

Natalie's P.O.V.

Hours passed til a knock came on the door.

"Natalie? Are you ok?" Niall asked. My eyes fluttered opened. I lifted my head up. "Natalie?" His voice came through again. I sighed.

"Yeah?" I said wiping away the tears with the sleeves of the jacket Niall gave me.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I said.

"Can I come in?" He said. I could tell he twisted the door knob.

"Yeah." The door opened. He came in and closed the door behind him.

"You don't sound ok." Niall said as he walked over and sat down next to me.

"Well, I have to spend the rest of my life with some blood suckers." I said as I sat up and hugged my knees close to my chest. Niall sighed.

"I'm sorry. Maybe you'll learn to like us." He said. I looked at the corner of the bed. I sighed.

"Well, there goes my future." I mumbled.

"What do you mean future?" Niall asked.

"I had to go to college so I would get my dream job and it would be me and my dog and maybe get married and have kids and be happy. My life was supposed to be perfect. Get away from the hard life with my parents and start fresh. But no. I'm with some vampires." I said. I felt the bed move next to me. I looked and saw Niall walked over to the bathroom door. He gripped it and tore it off its hinges. I shrieked as he threw it across the room. My eyes widened. I looked at him and saw his blue eyes turn red. He licked his lips.

"Run." He whispered. I shot up and ran out and slammed the door behind me. I ran to the stair case. Before I could go down, Liam caught me by my forearms.

"Whoa! Slow down there! What happened?" He asked.

"N-Niall." His name slipped out of my mouth. He let me go.

"Boys! I need you now!" Liam said. The boys shot up and ran upstairs and I realized something... I was alone. No way! This is way too easy! I walked quickly to the door. I quietly opened the door and closed it. I ran down the road back to my house. I made it into town and it was dark. I raced down the streets looking for the one I lived on.

Once I found it, I ran down and made it into my house. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I locked everything. I took in a deep breath, I need to pack some clothes and some important stuff and go back. I'll go stay with my dad since my brother is there most of the time. I ran into my room and grabbed my back pack and threw in some clothes. There was no point in me taking my phone charger since Niall broke it. I zipped up my bag and changed into sweats and a t-shirt. I walked down and went over to my island counter. I grabbed a file from my small file thing on the corner and grabbed a plane ticket to go home. I grabbed my bag and put it on.

"I'm coming home Mick." I whispered. I was happy. But it all ended when I turned around. I looked up. I stumbled back and gasped. My stuff fell from my hands. I saw the dark figure in front of me. The blonde came closer and I could see his blue eyes turn dark. I slowly fell as he came closer and towered over me. I sat on the ground with my knees close to my chest. I put my face down as my hair fell over so I couldn't see his face. I closed my eyes to keep the tears from falling. I looked up slightly. He was crouched down in front of me. I squeezed my eyes closed.

"Trying to run?" His hot breath made goose bumps form over my body. I was scared. "You can't run from us. While we are still here, might as well pack up some more things, hmm?" He gently grabbed my shoulders and lifted up on my feet. I stood up and looked up a little. "Start packing. We have a long trip ahead of us."

"Wh-where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Oh love, we are moving to London."

London?