Chap. 17 - It's Okay

It's about about 8:30. I was currently sitting next to Niall on the couch with his arm resting behind me and in his other hand is a glass beer bottle that is almost gone. Louis and Liam sat next to Niall as Harry and Jame's sat in the other couch. They were all drinking. I kept my arms crossed and my legs crossed. The boys laughed and drank as I stayed quiet.

"So... Natalie." I looked at James as he took a swing of his beer. "Tell me about yourself. Besides the fact you were taken by blood suckers." I felt a large hand rest on my shoulder and give me a light squeeze. I tensed up. I shook my head.

"Nothing to say. Just... Nothing, really."

"There has to be something." He tried to encourage me.

"Um... I like fish. I like to study them."

"Really? I love fish! They are delicious!" I nodded.

"Cool." Niall took a swing of beer. she shook the bottle once he pulled it away from his lips.

"Does anyone else want another bottle?" Niall asked.

"Hell yeah!" Niall stood up and walked over to the fridge.

"Harry and Louis. We need more food." Niall said. Harry and Louis flashed out. "And more beer."

"I'll go tell them." Liam said as he stood up and flashed out. It's just me, Zayn, Niall... and James.

"I'll be right back." Zayn said as he stood up and walked up the steps then a click of the door being closed.

Now it's Niall, me and James. I really want to leave. Have Niall take me away from James. He makes me feel uncomfortable. James sat on the same couch as me. Niall knew what was going on. He walked over and sat between us. Niall wraped his arm around my shoulder. I felt safer even though there was a creature I was terrified of.... And a creature with his arm around me but I'm not scared of Niall.

Just then, we heard a loud crash outside at the back. Niall stood up and looked at me.

"Stay here. Hey Zayn!" Niall shouted. Zayn came down and they both went outside. I then felt an arm around my shoulder.

"So... What do you want to do?" James asked seductively. I swallowed hard.

"N-nothing." I stuttered.

"Really? Cause I have something in mind." He whispered. His hot breath hitting my neck. I then felt rough lips attack my neck. I shoved him off and stood up.

"N-no."

"No? Did you tell me no?" He stood up. His eyes started to darken.

"Yes?" I squeaked out.

"Wrong answer." He pounced at me and I was held up against the wall.

"St-stop!" I yelled.

"You've been a bad girl. Time for a... Punishment." He smirked as he started to nibble and suck at my neck.

Niall! Help! James is seducing me! Help! Niall!

Tears fell down my cheeks as James tugged the bottom hem of my shirt. He tried to slowly pull it up as his warm knuckles ran up my stomach.

NIALL!

I screamed in my head, calling for him to save me. James ripped my shirt apart so my top half was exposed.

"I'm gonna make you feel good." He whispered. Before he could kiss my lips, he was pulled off of me. I watched as the blonde turned him around and punch James across the face. James fell as Niall came down and repeatedly hit him across the face. I slid down the wall and covered my mouth. Tears rushed down my face.

I was terrified.

The front door flew open with Liam, and Louis holding grocery bags and Harry holding beer. They sat the stuff down as Zayn burst through the back door. They raced over as Louis and Harry held Niall back. Zayn and Liam took James outside. I saw Niall's eyes. They were very red and his fangs were sharper than ever. They tried to calm down Niall. He kept kicking and fighting to get lose.

"Niall! Natalie!" Louis shouted. Niall stopped. He was heavily breathing. He looked up as me as more tears came out of my eyes. His red eyes turned back to its normal blue and his fangs disappeared. He stood up straight. He walked over to me as he took his shirt off, revealing his bare and toned torso. He kneeled down in front of me and slipped the shirt on me. He took his thumb and wiped away some tears. He looked into my eyes.

"I'm... I'm so sorry." He said. I nodded. He slid his arm under my knees and his other hand on the small of my back. He picked me up and I held onto his neck. He carried me up the steps and down the hall. He opened the door and walked over to the bed. Niall pulled the covers back and laid me back on the mattress.

"I'll be right back. I won't be long." He whispered. I nodded as he walked out. I slid my jeans off and pulled the covers over me and tried to calm down. I was still a little shakey. I took in deep breaths. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. I needed Niall. I could hear some arguing downstairs.

"I don't know how I didn't see it coming." Louis spoke.

"I didn't do shit to her!" James shouted.

"I know exactly what you did!" Niall snapped.

Niall. He seduced me and he tried to force me into sex.

"What did he do?" Liam asked.

"He seduced Natalie and tried to have sex with her." Niall spoke. I smiled a little.

"James... You need to leave." Harry spoke. There was a pause than a slam of a door closing.

"Well... I'm going to bed." Niall said.

"You don't want another drink?" Zayn asked.

"No thanks. I need to calm Natalie down." I could hear Niall coming to the room. The door opened and he closed it. I knew something was wrong. I could see it by the way he looked at me.

"Niall?" I said as I sat up.

"I-I'm so sorry." He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed next to me. Tears came down his cheeks. "I said I would protect you but..." Niall broke down. I stood up and wiped away the tears.

"It's okay, Niall. I'm fine." Niall's hand came up and touched my neck. I winced at the pain.

"He gave you a love bite." He whispered. I shook my head.

"It's okay. I'll live. Please... Please don't cry. Let's... Lay down. You can hold me and keep me warm. Protect me. Please?" Niall nodded and stood up. I laid down as Niall came around and slipped into shorts and laid down. He wrapped his arm around me and held me close to his chest.

"Natalie. I'm so-"

"Shh. Niall just close your eyes, relax and sleep. Everything will be alright." I whispered. He buried his face in the back of my neck. I closed my eyes and relaxed as well.

I fell asleep before I heard a faint, "I'm sorry. I love you."