Corby - It Helps

Requested by - That_nerd_potato
Leave your requests (as long as it's on the list) in the comment section! Don't be shy!
Fuck I am so sorry I had no ideas-
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Cory's POV

"I don't see why you had to bring me along Shelby." I muttered as she dragged me along the sidewalk.
"We're all meeting up at the park Cory, you can't stay inside the house all day,"She replied, "and you know it's rare for us all not to be busy."
    "I actually was busy." I shot back.
    "Too bad, we're going to the park!" She said gleefully.
  I sighed and shook my head.

(He bE ShOOk-)

    I honestly can't be mad at her. I know she's trying to help and all but...sometimes all I want is to be alone. Everyone gets that feeling...

    right...?

3rd Person POV

    When the two arrived at the park their friends were already there waiting for them.

    "Hey guys!" Shelby chirped as Cory and her made their way to them.
    "Finally! I was thinking you two wouldn't show up." Tommy said.
    "Send help Shelby's holding me hostage-"

(Says every introvert who's been dragged to a part/gathering ever-)

    Cory said pulling his arm away from Shelby.
    "Am not!"
    "Cory come on you can't stay in that house all day." Ashlie stated.
    "That's what I said!" Shelby exclaimed.
    "Alright well we're all here so what now?" Nick asked.
    "Send help!"
     The four looked over and saw Tommy in a tree.
    "Dude, Tommy what the f-heck." Cory corrected himself as Shelby glared at him. Nick and Ashlie laughed at the wild Tommy in a tree.
    "It's not funny, I seriously need help!" He shouted.
    "Mentally or physically?" Asked Nick.
    "Why is that so true...and how did you know where to hurt me-SHIT!" Tommy shouted as he fell out the tree.
"Oh shit..." Ashlie muttered "you okay?"
"I'm good." He said as he got up dusting himself off.
Cory laughed. "That's what you get for being an idiot. How'd you even get up there in the first place?"
"I climbed up."
Cory glared. This is why I didn't wanna come. He thought annoyed. Shelby saw and took Cory's hand.
"Come on, let's not just stand around here let's go walk around!" She said as she, once again, proceed to drag Cory off. The others chuckled and followed.
    The hours passed and soon they all had to go back to their daily routine of working. All expect for Shelby and Cory. The two stayed at the park for a while longer before heading home. Cory, while he seemed upset he was behind a full day, couldn't deny that the day was fun, he was able to be with the he people he cared about.

Cory's POV

    Shelby and I were back home. Guess I'll be extra busy tomorrow. I looked over at the sleeping Shelby next to me and couldn't help but smile. Honestly I can't deny it...It Helps...

IAmSoSorryThisIsShortPleaseForgiveMe-
Word Count: 500