Corby - Night-time Visit

Requested by - Crystalwolf25
Leave your requests in the comment section! Don't be shy!

* * * * *
*play song*

Shelby's POV

It was nearly dark, the sun was setting. I was reading a book at my desk when I heard a knock on my window. I looked over to see Cory sitting there on the roof ledge outside my room. He waved.

Cory : This is a robbery, open up.

I laughed and went over opening the window.

Shelby : What do you want?
Cory : You're love.
Shelby : *giggles* Sorry sir, but you've already taken that.

I said kissing his cheek. He smiled and led me outside carefully. I nearly slipped but he caught me. We laughed and he brought me up to the roof. We watched the sun set, the sound of birds fluttering around was peaceful. I leaned my head on Cory's shoulder grabbing his hand.

Shelby : I love you Cory.

I turned my head to face him and he pulled me into a kiss. When we pulled away it was only for air.

Cory : No matter how long it takes, I'll prove it to you that I love you.
Shelby : Heh, silly, you already have Cory.

We say there in silence.

Cory : I am never letting go...
Shelby : Neither am I...

We sat there, watching the sun set.

Shelby :...Cory, can I stay at your place tonight?
Cory : Hm? Yeah, but is everything okay?
Shelby : Yeah, just don't wanna be alone tonight.
Cory : Heh, of course you can stay love.
Shelby : Thanks.

After the sun had fully set it was beginning to get cold, so we left to Cory's place. When we got there we had went straight to sleep. I snuggled up to Cory as he wrapped his arms around me.

Cory : You're the best thing that's ever happened to me Shelby.
Shelby : Your the best things that's ever happened to me to Cory.
Cory : Heh, good night Shelby.
Shelby : Night, Cory.

I love Cory Crater. And he loves me, Shelby Grace. And that's all I could want and more in this world.

Sorry this is cruddy and short, but I did my best to make it cute...hope you like it :3

Word Count : 364