Prologue Three

Prologue Three| Viktor

"Why didn't you agree with my request?" asked Simon. I ignore my exhusband and continue packing the rest of my belongings.

"I don't need to explain myself Simon. Isn't it best our divorce goes quick according to your plan." I replied. Discovering legal documents towards the divorce before his confrontation. Simon planned this for God knows how long and accuse me of a crime I didn't commit.

"You seriously want me to believe you want none of my money and property." He sneered. I turn towards Simon staring at him coldly. How dare he think so low of me.

"When have I ever gave you the impression I only married you because for your wealth? First of all, all this you spoke of actually belonged to your father. You got to this point not because of yourself but because your father loved you enough to give all his wealth and business to you." I said.

"I don't need any of your pathetic lectures. Lets not forget who caused this madness." He said. My hand slap across his cheek, I had enough of his accusations and hurtful words. I've done nothing for our so called marriage to crumble.

"Think whatever you want Simon. I want nothing that'll remind me of a man that I truly loved betrayed me. I am not a gold digger and never once have I considered taking your money like your previous relationships." I said. His hands grip onto my hips as I try to turn away. His glaze turn colder, looking at me with disgust. My small hands try to remove his large ones. His lips forcefully touch my own, I felt violated and disgusted upon his sudden act and strange behavior.

"B-Bastard! How dare you kiss me!" I yelled shoving him away with the remaining strength I have left.

"I still f*cking love you Viktor. Seeing that damn photo broke me, I am like this because of you." said Simon. I laughed at his response, after everything he's done I am still to blame. If he loved me as he claimed none of this would of happened.

"You foolish man, anyone can fake a photo. There's photoshop for goodness sake." I yelled. There are even online tutorials how to use a website similar to photoshop.

"Don't you dare point fingers at me Simon. You doubted my love, you betrayed not only me but our vows. Never once have you thought someone must of done this. Never once have you even consider speaking to me first before taking matters into your own hands. And I am to blame for your choices." I said. I opened my bag shoving documents I discover days ago.

"This proves to me my loves means nothing to you" I said.

"You should of listened and stayed away from that bastard." Simon sneered. James loved me more as a friend and I made it clear I am happily married.

"James is not a bastard. I made it clear I am happily married to you. All he wanted is closure so he can move on. All you did is misunderstood the situation throwing false accusations and now this. All of this because of James confession and that damn photo." I replied.

Tears threatening to spill, I quickly zip up my bag ready to leave this nightmare. Never once have I doubted Simon and never have I imagine something like this will happen in my life.

"You win Simon. Are you happy now? Are happy to see me broken? Believe what you want, I loved you with all my heart and soul. I left my best friend for you Simon, I've done everything you demanded to please you. But after all my sacrifices it'll never be enough." I said. Simon remained silent staring at me intensely.

"When the truth is revealed do not come back to me. What we had is gone, you are nothing to me Simon. You crushed my heart beyond repair all because of a misunderstanding and someone wanting to ruin our marriage. And you know? It worked, my foolish exhusband believed it." I said. With that I grab the remaining luggage and dash towards the cab.

In my mind, I believed it'll be easy to move on with my life. Coming back given me a reality check.

I wasn't worth fighting for.