Oh Mom , Where Is My Adi?

What if we get that person whom we loved? This Earth has 510 million km sq. area ,really sooo big. After that it is nothing for a lover. That only person is their world whom they love. It started with a love of teenagers. A boy named Adi, not more than 17,was in St.Marshal international school. Adi, with light beard ,average height and simple looking guy. He was not that much intelligent . It was a break after final exam. He was going to be migrated in 12th standard.

One night , didn't known why , he sent a friend request to a girl named Shikha. He asked his friend Rohan to request that girl to accept his friend request .But as usual, coquetry of girls , Hihihi..... She refused. One day ,Adi sent hello to her ,just like that. But no reply. He again tried , hello, how are you, what are you doing , anyone there and many things else. After some days ,she replied "hi" simply. That was a party time for Adi. They continued their chat. Who knew that they were going to be good friend and that boy begun obsessed with her.

"hey Shikhu, our school reopens on 20th of April that means tomorrow "said Adi with strange happiness.

"Ÿup, I am very excited to see you"

"just one day and I will be in front of you"

"I cant control my feelings , omg m gonna die......"

That conversation can wakeup anyone's feelings. That night, they both were waiting for the morning , that morning was going to be memorable morning as they were going to see each other first time. Adi was so excited that he hugged his pillow. After closing his eyes for 10 min, he got up and watched time in his watch. Oh god , it is only 10:10------- after 15 min, Adi to himself "hmm?? Is it 4 am ,where is Mr.Sun , have I got up early , lemme look for watch. Oh no, not again , it is only 10:25, what the hell". He was so excited that he even could able to sleep. Somehow he slept and the pillow , it seemed like a mum was holding his baby. Finally that day had come. Adi took bath and got ready. He was really in hurry even the mom asked "oh Adi , what's the matter today? , I haven't seen you in hurry for school before". Adi giggled And took breakfast and left for school. Shikha , How could we forget her ,she was so happy that she left her Tiffin box. Now the time had come .Adi ,who reached the school at 7 ,before one hour as the school starts at 8. Shikha , she went to her class amd she had butterflies in her stomach. Now the challenge was, How would they identify each other. A shikha was in another section and also took new admission in that school, so Adi was in dilemma. He went to shikha's classroom and searched for shikha then, a girl came in the sight of Adi and he looked oddly , his glowing eyes and streak on forehead then he smiled and that girl replied with a sweet smile and strange expression with twinkling eyes, They even didn't confirm each other's name but their feelings or attachment proved it. Adi got nervous and ran to his class room >in the first lecture he was thinking about Shikha . "those twinkling eyes ,soft and floppy chicks, dim dimple , her lips ,earrings ,her French plate, shirt ,tie , and didn't know how much is left" .He was going to take water in next lecture in front of her class by humming "jis raah par hai ghar tera ,aksar vha se me hu guzra"

But unblessed Adi ,didn't able to see her again. Somehow, time passed . Now it was the time to go home. Adi reached home and took off his shirt and threw that on sofa and made a run to his room and texted a message to her.

"hey, you are so beautiful . I got nervous that's why I ran away. You are sooooo beautiful ,your eyes ,omg , your eyes .. gulabi aankhe jo teri dekhiiii, shrabi ye dil ho gya" Adi complimented.

"Thank you ,Aur aap bhi bhaot cute ho" . Like this, that day had come that both were ready to be in relation. Adi decided to take her on date and shikha was also ready and they made a plan to go out .They went to saffron restaurant and had pizza their as it was favourite dish of shikha. Adi dared and touched her hand slowly, she got nervous and retreated her hand but Adi held her hand .He kissed on her hand and coo "I Love You". Three words not the common one but a magic. She got numb , didn't even speak a single word. She kept her lower lip on the upper one, her eyes filled with tears. She held his hand tightly and said " I think, its time to go home" Adi gave her a side hug and murmured in her ear "you are my life now" and kissed on her forehead. It made her feel warm, special. That kiss as like wanted to say "you are mine, don't ever leave my side , I care about you , I feel about you, I don't want you to get hurt. I will be therewhenever you need me".

A kiss on her forehead said a lot.

"Adi its too late ,we should move now"

"Ok, I will drop you" Adi said.

They left for their home but Adi parked his bike before 10 min to the home of shikha. There was no one but darkness. He just turned his face towards shikha and coo "Hey ,don't go home please , be in arms for whole life . Shikha kissed on his lips and said "I have to , Adi and I Too love you". Adi was so happy that night but didn't know why god did this. B

Suddenly, a hard hit on his head and he fell down then two man pulled shikha in car and one stabbed in Adi's neck. Shikha screamed , cried but darkness suppressed her voice and they ran away . Now only a body was lying on road. Those men raped Shikha and before which they also killed her dreams , her future, her one and only, her own Adi. They threw her on road and where at her home , parents were searching for her but they didn't know that their only daughter was suffering from such case . She got depressed , tears in her eyes, memory of Adi, his last call, his last words "oh Shikha".

Shikha opened her eyes in hospital and started crying by calling a name Adi. Police asked for the incident but she was only screaming "Where is Adi , Oh Mom ,where is my Adi?" As her mom knew about their closeness and said "He is at his house , I will take you to him but please control yourself and tell about what police uncle is asking for". She told about whole incident . now it was time that shikha discharged from hospital. She called one of her friends Gita and asked for Adi and she told clearly that "Adi is no more ". That sentence made her numb, she didn't know how to react . She requested to take her to Adi. Her mom Take her to cemeteries. It was around 7 and light darkness, far away from city. When she entered there and searched for Adi then her mom took her to the grave of Adi. She saw a stone –

Adi

1997-2014

Rest in peace

She sat down there and whispered "hey Adi , look its me here , your shikha.........Adi , Utho naaaa, Aao chlo ghar chle ,dekho zldi se uth jao , aur ye kaisa bed h , aur inni dur bed lgaya hai ghar se, utho Adi , Aoo ghar chle" she screamed"I was in hospital , sab mujhse milne aae but where were you , Hmm???? Aur ab bol bhi nhi rhe ho". She turned her face towards her mom ans asked "mom, why is Adi not speaking to me, phle jab dur the to pass rhta tha ye aur jb pass hue to inni dur kyu aagya ye, Adi!!!!!",She cried,"Utho na".