The other side: Chapter two

Splendors: POV

I was walking through the woods, to the Slender mansion. I stopped when I heard a noise, so I looked. I saw a young teenager, she was on the phone. It sounded like she was talking to one of her friends, I guess. I want to get a closer look to make sure. But when I was making my way closer to her I stepped on a twig and her head spun towards me. So I quickly teleported to the other side. She said "hello." And I'm too much of a gentleman not to answer her so I said "hello" as well. I noticed her eyes, they were glowing a sort of greenish color. I thought Slender might want to see this so I asked her if she would like to come to the mansion. She paused for a minute but she said "yes" so we started to walk. We didn't say anything to each other. Once we got to the door of the mansion, I opened it for her and swiftly walked in behind her, and sort of pushed her up the stairs to slendy's office. I tried my best not to let any of the other Creepypasta see her. But slendy's little girl, Sally saw her and immediately rushed over. She wanted to play, but before she could make a noise, I quickly scooped her up in my arms, and put a hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder, and teleported in slendy's office.