"Ahh, shit!" She yelped, following more shuriken to correspond one behind the other. Toshiko ran to the other direction away from them and leaping in the air whilst looking over her shoulder.

'The trees!' She surmised. Whoever it is was trying to make her vulnerable, but not going to happen. She landed on the roof, blurring her hands through signs to use her Water Style to shake them up.

"Water Style: Water Spear!" Water materialized around her and blasted towards the trees to gather in one keen point. It collides... and she dropped her hand with a smug smile as nothing happened afterwards.

Well, they ran off! "Huh! Will you look at that?..." she chuckled and pointed to the target area of her attacks. "Thats what you get! You think I'm some useless woman?! Then think again, and kiss my--"

A kick landed on the center of Toshiko's back, pushing a grunt from her. The impact sent her off the roof and she landed painfully on the anterior side of her body. The burn of the sand on her chest and the sting of the heavy contact from the fall. Once again she was shaken up. That pissed her off because she thought she had them. Before she could sit up a weight landed on her back and her face was pressed to the ground, her dominant hand trapped behind her in a submissive hold. "Dahh! What the--"

Shlick...

She gasped.

"Don't move," came a deadly and deep voice, oozing warning and threat altogether. Right above her. Her body still instantly, the chills her body obtained from the voice ricocheting to her neck where she felt the familiar cool of metal. The only think she could think of ran through her mind: Who is this...this "predator"? Why did he attack her? And sure as hell, how did he get to pin her down?!

Out of instinct from the thought, she tried to push him off, but that only earned another shove of his weight on her back and a stretching pain in her arm.

"You're quite stubborn..." his voice was amused, close to her ear now, and Toshiko can vividly see black locks in her vision. "It wouldn't be wise to test me, woman."

"Hey... Easy tough guy..." she muttered as she strained her eyes as far as she could to see her dominator. "This got out of hand, you know. Just let me go...and let me be, understand?" she reason with only half the promise in her tone.

The weight jolted slightly and his hair swayed to her eyes closer, which signified the move of his head. "And what good would that do when you're lying through your teeth?" Toshiko stiffened at the words, speechless. This man is no ordinary. It's like he knows and witnessed his victims in this kind of position to attempt to lie out of trouble.

"Y-You attacked me! So what was I supposed to do, stand down and let you kick my ass?!" She retorted with clenched teeth.

He chuckled... It was deep and rich and she again froze. 'What in the name Ninshu...?' "To answer the first half of your query, it would be boring if you did. Part two.... 'kicking your ass', as how you say it, is an understatement."

Toshiko exclaimed but only a weird sound came out from the insult. "So that then, you were just fucking with me?!" she screeched at him in demand for an answer. He didn't respond. She huffs, "Huhhh! Never mind it. Just can you please do me a favor though?"

This intrigued him, "What?" He asked sharply.

"Get your heavy ass off my back! You're killing me-- GOD!" She complained as she hit the ground with her free hand twice.

Time seem to play games with her as it felt like he sat there longer than needed because she began to spill very colorful profanity towards him. After seeing this "show" he removed the weapon on her neck. "Hm."

When the weight was lifted, Toshiko sprung to her feet and grabbed the back of her waist and leaned back. Her spine popped in places the earn groans of relief from her lungs. "Ahh yeah! So much better," she hummed and brushed off her clothes. Footsteps shuffled behind her.

Damn it. She forgot he was here. "You're no ordinary woman, indeed. You're weapon is made from the forged fires that craft such elegance."

She spun on her foot slowly to meet a the back of his form. Incoming words found no room to spill, for the  layered spiky locks of hair fell low to his hips. Ebony as the moonless sky, but illuminates like the moon itself in the sunlight. Clad in what seems to be navy blue attire and a red armor, he was obviously a Shinobi. Of what caliber? His skill was amazing, but something tells her she has yet to see more of his abilities. Thats if she even run across him again after this.

The blade of her katana was in his right gloved hand. He waved it across in front of him and thrusted it forward, then waving it straight upwards to test the weight and quality of it.

He was sideways to the right now, his bang covering the same eye. She only could see his lips move. "Jade gems and silver. Balanced weight and precision of guaranteed kill. Engravings of intricate designs seems to abstract the elegance. Hmph..."

Toshiko gasped out loud. This guy... 'He just smirked?!'  She stepped back when he moved his head a little. She thought he was going pounce her again, for staring. "Um, y-you can give it back, thank you." Her nonchalant statement punctuated with her  impatient outstretched hand towards him. Her hand was another arm length away from him, and this was daring for her.

Really, it was his half-turned head that almost showed his left eye.

She did note that he has a nice shaped nose, and his lips were kissable and thin in a stoic line. "If you want it, then..." he states and finally he looks at her.

Her poor heart skipped a beat. Her blue eyes dilated widely. And her lips parted to let a soft sound flow past them. His one visible left eye -- red with tomoe patterns -- pierced into her blue ones. It froze her in time as her hand seem to feel numb.

"...Have it." He spoke up in completion to his sentence and tossed her her katana. She shrieked at how fast it was given to her, glimpsing at the weapon and back at him. The voice matched his eyes perfectly! Dominating, alluring, and intimidating. Also, dare she say richly attractive. "It's yours anyway. I have no use for weapons of feminine taste."

The woman stood there speechless, cheeks tinted red, and he turned on his heel to walk away. What the hell? He was just here attacking her, talking smack to her, and now he's leaving? For some reason it made her curious. She is going to hate herself for this, she called out to him before he departed or disappeared. "Hold it! Hey, wait you!" She shouted and he stood still, not taking another step.

As she was sure he was listening, she took a deep breath. 'Calm yourself, Tosh, and be yourself too'... "Who are you?" That wasn't what she wanted to ask but it came out anyway.

Her heart raced the longer he stood there with his back to her, mute and monumental.

"Madara Uchiha..." was his response, and in the blinked of an eye he vanished, the air swooshing from the sharp shift from his disappearance. Toshiko blinked once, allowing the name to roll in her mind a few times before dragging it to her tongue.

"Madara...Uchiha..." she whispered more to herself and stared at where he was standing. The name itself sounded...powerful. Yes, and chilling as well. "And hot," she found herself saying instead of thinking. "Gah! Shut the hell up!" She told herself and hit her forehead with the end of the hilt, stomping to the cottage as she fussed at herself.