F I F T E E N

I gave him a confused look. He stood there, grinning at me. I tightened my grip on the door handle, ready to slam it on him.

Before I could think, He sped to me, squishing my face into his. I backed up as far as I could. I hit the side of the couch, witch gave him a good chance to lay me back. I tried to push him off, but he had my legs trapped between his. He got sick of my fighting, and held my hands above my head. I twisted and turned as much as I could.

"Babe your fine," His voice was low and husky.

Why did this always happen to me? Im sure Im not that attractive. He regripped my wrists, holding them with one hand. The other Slipped my tank top off. I wiggled and moved as much as I could, but his lips were pressed so firm into mine I couldn't move my head. My screams echoed into his mouth.

His shirt was off, along with his jeans. This was it, he was going to rape me, and I would get PTSD, living my life in fear. I squeezed my thighs together hoping this would stop him from taking my shorts off.

"Dont be shy baby," He wispered between his lips meeting mine. He used his free hand to run down my slide, slipping it under my shorts. I tensed at his touch. I was shaking. He struggled to pull my shorts off. He gave up, moving up to my bra.

"Ill come back later," He told.

He uncliped my bra, and slid it off. I was now exposed and felt discusting. He left my lips to stare at me. This only made me squirm with all of the power I had. It was nothing compared to his strengh though. He moved his lips to mu breasts. He massaged one with his hand and the other with his lips.

This gave me a good chance to get away. I got my hands out, and pushed him with all my strength. He allowed me to push him, and put his hands on my waist, holding me in place. I tried to pound on his back. Then he decided to grind into me. The doorbell rang. I began to yelled louder than ever. He placed his lips back on mine to muffle the screams. He ignored the door, because we kept the door locked. I continued to fight him. I would not give up.

A few minutes later I heard a key jiggling in the door. This made me fight and yell as loud as I could. The door opened quickly, revealing Brendon. Gavin jumped off of me, confused. I grabbed my shirt from beside the couch, and slid it on quickly, feeling more comfortable. I sat up, between the two boys, who stared eachother down. My body relaxed, I was so glad Brendon came when he did.

I looked between the both of them. Their silence was deafening. Brendon turned and set his camera down. He walked around the couch, and hit Gavin's shoulders. I have never seen Brendon violent. Gavin was buffer than Brendon and pushed him back.

"GET OUT!" Brendon screamed. Gavin put his hands up as if he were innocent. He grabbed his clothes, and left, slamming the door. I sighed, relieved.

Brendon opened his arms for a hug, witch I ran to. I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you," I told.

"I should have come sooner," He rested his head on mine.

"Im just glad you came," I left his hug, regrouping my head.

"Im gonna change," I told picking up my bra, and going to the closet. I left my jean shorts on, and put my bra on and then my shirt back on. I got my phone off the counter and opened it.

Logan had called me a few times. I called him back. Each ring made me more nervous to find out his reaction.

"Alex?" His voice was full if concern.

"Hey," My voice was small, as I tried to hide my worries.

"What happened,"

"umm," I looked to Brendon.