IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

Okay to all my lovely readers, I would like to:

1. Thank you all for being so lovely to me even though the final chapter of JLMLY sucked majorly.

2. Thank you even more for getting me 200,000 away from 1 MILLION READS!! I mean that is such a big achievement for me, when I first made the book I never thought it would get this many reads. My version of Wattpad famous was 1000 reads on the whole book. Thinking back to about 2 years ago I would just like to give my 12 year old self a big old pat on the back even though the original chapters were a bit dodgy plot and grammar wise.

3. I would like to inform everyone that I have decided to continue Twisted, my newest fanfic which is sadly not a Narry, but a Larry. If you would all please just check it out and maybe show some love that would be great because I really need some encouragement at this point just to update, which sounds awful but is the truth. So if you could all check that out that would be great! If you would like a blurb of the book here it is:

Harry and Louis have been together for 2 years, but yet…something isn’t right. Harry and has a temper as short as a thumbnail and Louis feels like the love is one-sided - him being the one side. So he packs his bags and flees far, far away while Harry is sleeping. When Harry awakes to Louis’ absence, only then does he realize how much he loves him, needs him. He can’t sleep at night after becoming so accustomed to the feeling of Louis’ body beside him. He searches restlessly for his other half but after two months of frustration and tears, his stepfather Robin informs him that Louis isn’t returning. Heart shattered beyond repair, Harry finds a twisted form of comfort in boxing - a way to vent his many emotions.

But what if Louis did return? What if he also could not sleep due to the alien feeling of an empty bed. What if he actually missed Harry's short temper. But what if Harry is too far engrossed in the world of depression and boxing to be returned to?