Azar Daughter Of The Flame

Start from the beginning

"OK mother you be safe too, I know you work super hard to bring food home so always do your best. You're the best mother ever!" She said cheerfully, always one to encourage her mother in anytime of gloom or despair.

"Indeed I will, have a pleasant night Azar~" She said kissing her daughter Azar on the forehead before leaving the shack. She had always adored the name Azar, it means fire in her native tongue. And with that name she could see her daughter was fascinated by flames of any kind, as if she was somehow drawn to it like a moth is to light. She could not help but smile even more at her child's passion in such times. She would continue on through the slums wearing her usual outfit, it may not have been much bit it was still her best outfit for the job. She felt ashamed of herself, her daughter Azar came out beautiful and filled with joy but having to spend her days out in the slums as a street rat and be the daughter of a prostitute. The very thought made her stomach turn in complete disgust, she wanted a better life for her daughter, no matter what.

She had soon reached her destination among the red light district of Qishan, letting out a sigh as she stepped through those silk curtains once again, ready to service another lustful man or woman like a pig in chains. But despite even doing such deeds, her daughter would be able to live the life she deserves, one way or another, even if she had to sell her body to do it. Once she was inside the maiden house she wold have placed on her head dress and lower dress as well, stepping out onto the floor as she would begin her service. She heard herself being called and she had approached the voice.

"Hello there sir, are you interested in a personal dance?~" She asked the customer in a lowered and seductive tone of voice, her eyes staring at the man in front of her. The man who had called out to her was a soldier, he was still dusting off some dirt from inside his armor, but nonetheless he smirked at her.

"Why yes I am interested in a dance but tell me, you wouldn't happen to know a little girl with long purple hair and greens eyes would you?~" The soldier asked with a smirk on his face, the mother having no idea who this soldier was.

"Why yes I do, she is just the sweetest girl there is~" She answered as she would have begun her usual dance for the gentleman. The night carrying on as usual, but there was the faint feeling of death lingering in the air.

-A few Hours later that night.-

Azar would have been restless, she was playing with the flames of the torch for hours. Roaming around the slums showing off the flames to her fellow street rats, all of them fascinated with the burning heat of light. She was keeping that burning flame strong and holding the torch steady so the wind won't choke it out. Soon enough like clockwork she felt her stomach give off a large and unhappy growl. She had hunched over from the sudden pain in her gut, obviously she was hungry like every other night. Azar would have said goodbye to the other kids as she would have made her way out of the slums and out onto the main street, the torch still held tightly in her right hand. She would follow her mothers guidance and stick to the corners of the road, peeking her head out and scouting out the area before moving to another position. Being careful she would move like a cobra in the grass that was swift, silent, and waiting to pounce. Keeping up her movements she spotted a merchant selling various fruits and breads, he was quite the heavy set male, almost perfectly round in shape.

Not wanting to waste time she would have 'snaked' her way past a few onlookers and climbed a few crates and onto the rooftop. Even so much as placing the torch in her mouth to keep the flame going. Once on the roof she slowly positioned herself over the merchants stand, he was currently distracted by trying to sell his goods to others roaming by. She sat on the edge and counted in her head slowly, once reaching 10 she put the torch back in her mouth again and bit down on the wood tightly, dropping down and extending her arms out like a cat and snatched a bundle of grapes and a banana in one go. She rolled once she hit the dirt and dashed, not wasting anytime as she rounded the corner as quick as she could, breathing in and out of her nose heavily as the sweat rolled down the side of her head. She could hear the merchant curse and yell that he was robbed, but no one seen the culprit. Chucking to herself she would have continued walking down the dirt road as she snacked on the fruit she easily snatched from the stand. Azar was not really paying attention to where exactly she was heading, all she knew was there was a bigger abundance of woman and men roaming the streets. She was a little curious and she started looking around, men and woman looking at her with glances of disgust, curiosity, and even some rather indecent ones. Azar would be interested in this new part of the city state and continued to explore, but her interest was soon averted to a large structure. There was a sign with a woman and a male on top of it and hearts surrounding it. She would slowly step in, still holding the torch in her hand securely as she went in, but her curiosity soon turned into horror at the sight before her.