Chapter 4: Bitch-sensei

Start from the beginning

So she finally showed us her real side eh~? But as usual, I didn't show my real emotions, I only acted like everyone else, shocked.

"So what are you going to do, Bitch-neesan?" Akabane commented, almost making me blow up my facade, once again.

"No nicknames!" She instantly yelled at the laid-back student.

"You're an assassin, right? The entire class working together can't kill this monster, and bitch-neesan is going to kill him all by herself?" The redhead said, looking down at the professional assassin.

"Brat. Grown-ups have their own grown-up way of doing things." She said cold until she turned to mint-head. "You must be Shiota Nagisa."

She walked up to him, grabbed his face and...kissed him?! Grass-head started screaming while blushing hard, the two perverts were looking excitingly on and Akabane seemed fascinated. I quickly gave a horrified face to keep my role, even though it wasn't completely fake. I'm pretty sure that's against the law.. The blond was kissing him deeply, until he was completely weak. She then held him in her bosom, saying sweetly:

"Come to the staff room later. I'd like to see what you have on him." She released him and he fell on the ground, completely shaken. "The same goes for anyone else with key intel! I'll give you something good in return. I can even swap in a man for you girls. It's a pro's job to have both technique and connections. You brats go watch from the outfield. Oh, one more thing: Interfere even slightly in my assassination and I'll kill you."

Robust men with great luggage came from the forest, giving the young woman a stylish gun as she talked in her coldest voice we had heard. And that was when the class realized that she was truly a professional assassin, but at the same time the most of the class felt the same thing, that we hated her.

Under the oncoming study hall, no one had anything to do, and the so-called teacher was only sitting there looking smug. That was when the perverted orange-head said:

"C'mon, bitch-neesan, teach us something already!"

"Yeah, bitch-neesan!" Agreed the blonde classmate of mine.

"I mean, you are a teacher here, right, bitch-neesan?" Said another boy with silver-grey hair.

That seemed to get to "neesan".

"Quit your "bitch"ing! For one thing, they're pronounced differently!-"

And then she started giving us a lecture on how v and b is pronounced. Until we were supposed to bite our lower lip and stay like that for an hour. Aaahh! I hate her!

At the PE we were training shooting, I wasn't that good at it, Yusuki was much better than me. But something interesting happened during that lesson. It was the other orange-head that saw it first.

"Hey, now! You kiddin' me? They're going into that shed together!"

"Kind of a letdown, watching Koro-sensei fall for such an obvious ploy." The metal-head expressed.

And just like they said, the pink octopus was walking together with the bitch to the shed.

"Karasuma-sensei? I don't think that we'll ever warm up to her." The female class rep said.

"Apologies. She's a pro here on the government's orders." Karasuma apologized. "Still..completing all her preparations in a single day proves that she's an assassin of the highest caliber."

It was not long before you heard gunshots, not the guns we had, but real automatic guns. That is where she has gone wrong. The gunshots quieted down, but it wasn't long before we heard another noise. A scream yelling no, and a slithering sound. I do not want to know what that is. I held my hands over my ears, but still sadly heard everything. After the first scream, came a second, more sounding like a moan, and then a third, being a moan. The perverts of our class ran to see what was going on. I did not run there.