4:Wind (Part 1)

Authors note: Warning!! Another trigger warning in this and the next chapter. So so sorry.

Tears hide in my heart
Memories are getting erased
Our unfinished fate
Is stopped here
Even if we live in longing tears
It's like the scattering wind
So I try to find it
But it's like an undiscoverable path
I can't hold on
To the distancing fate
So my heart is letting you go

When the sun sets
You will disappear
So I'm going to place you in my eyes
When darkness comes
I have to forget you
I need to let you go like this
It's like the scattering wind
So I try to find it
But it's like an undiscoverable path
I can't hold on
To the distancing fate
So my heart is letting you go
With your footsteps that leave me
The tears that I held in, spill out
It's like the falling flower petals
I mourn for you
Because we need to end it like this
When we meet again some day
Let's never say goodbye
My love

          Jung stared at the four graves all lined up. He was stiff. Three out of the four graves held his brothers... Two out of the four graves had caused his entire world to end. Eun and Baekah lay buried beneath where he sat, palms pressed to the fresh dirt of Baekah's grave. Jung let out a shaky breath and looked up at the sky.  He didn't understand why the gods had abandoned him. Why they had taken so much from him. Angry tears poured down the mans cheeks. His face was pale, dark circles under his eyes from many sleepless nights. Jung's sunken eyes looked lifeless and filled with agony. 

          Jung pulled out his canteen and poured it over his head. It was still cold out, but he found it as a relaxing thing. Feeling the bitter cold whip against his wet face and back. He deserved it. Because he had not stopped anything. If he had been at his brothers side, Baekah, would not have been able to poison himself. If he had left his room that day, Woohee would not have sacrificed herself for her people. If he had been in time, Baekah would not have killed Yo. If he had been their, he could have saved Eun.... If only the man could have stopped all of this bloodshed... If only the man had saved Eun.... Maybe... Maybe everyone would be alright. 

          That is what the man thought at least. It could not have been further from the truth of the situation. Fate had been planned out. Woohee's fate was always to die for her people. Yo's fate was to be killed by one of his brothers for causing a crime to get what he wanted. Eun's fate was to die young. To die full of life. Baekah was not meant to die. But due to grief and the circumstances, he took himself out of the cruel world that he had lived in.

          Jung knelt crying at the grave of his 10th and 13th brothers. He was mournful, regretful. They should be living not him. Jung couldn't take this world anymore. He couldn't even breath. He could only feel sorry. Feel sorry for Eun and Baekah. Feel mournful that Woohee had to die. Regretful that Yo had killed Eun... 

          Slowly the man pulled a dagger out of its sheath and looked down at it. Wind blew around him, his hair blowing him. The man couldn't take it anymore. He had given up. He looked at the blade before pressing it down to his wrist. In a very rough voice he finally spoke. "I can't hold on..."

//Cliff hanger~~~~~~~~~~