Scarlet Hearts (Prologue II)

Three brothers. 

          They had grown together. Raised each other. Laughed and cried with one another. A bond so close... But it was so easily shattered by the love that they each held in their hearts. A love so strong and moving, so  meaningful. A love that caused the three to risk everything. 
To risk each others lives. To risk their family.
The men broke their lives. The simple and delicate balance of life and death, so that just maybe, they too could feel love and compassion. Each brother had a reason why. Each brother had a heart to feel. 

Wang Eun

Wang Yo

Wang Jung

          Wang Eun had loved (y/n) from the moment that they first met. They joked together, sat together, spoke to each other. She was everything he needed. He proudly and happily held her each night, always telling the woman how much she meant to him. (y/n) was his true love. His one and only. But love is not enough to hold two beings together Especially when they live in a world filled with jealousy and oppression on ones heart. 

          Wang Yo had first fallen for the woman on the night of his brothers marriage to her. She treated him with kindness and respect. (y/n) made him feel an emotion that his cold heart had never felt. Love. It was warm and held him in a tight grip. He knew from the moment that he felt warmth opening him up to her, that she needed to be his. And Yo was more than ready to give everything up for her. She would be his. He needed her. 

          Wang Jung was much like his brother Baekah and his love for Lady Hae. But Jung loved (y/n). Like his brother, he was always around (y/n) as Eun, Jung, and her always spent time together. But unlike his brother, he could not hold in his feelings. He could not leave his heart bottled up and let his feelings waste away. Jung loved (y/n) and the young woman knew that. Eun knew it. But Eun knew not to fear his brother. Jung would never act on his feelings. Eun was right about that. Jung was not the one to act on his feelings.