Twenty fifth~ Need you to be mine

The time flew by so fast since everything's got fine. The school had started but I haven't quit my job yet. Which was good, I was finally standing on my own two feet for the first time. I was shopping less, which meant using my credit card less. My friends actually forced me to get rid of the credit cards since it wasn't my money. My dad still paid for it. I'm sure he doesn't even realize but it got me a lot of make up and clothes regularly. I didn't officially throw them away however I was getting there.

Everything with school was going pretty smoothly. It was my last year so I was pretty stoked to graduate this year.

As to my friends, since I literally didn't have any girl friends Sophie introduced me to hers. They were nice girls, we hung out time to time together.

Me and my band guys were getting along nicely. Awsten never stopped teasing or annoying me which was how we got along so it was great. Otto was as sweet as he was before. Grace came to hang out more with us over their house so her and I got closer as well. Geoff... Well him and I are pretty much friends now. We didn't talk about what had happened again. We just kind of left it behind and I was over it. Now I was happy to be friends with him.

Sophie and Nick were still couples and the best one I have ever seen by far. They were basically completing each other. It was so nice seeing them happy. They knew each other and what they wanted better then couples that are married for thirty years.

Oh oh also, I don't go clubbing anymore. I don't drink much, I don't sleep around. Instead I socialize more. Me, my band guys, Nick and Sophie often go to coffee house in the evenings. And it basically feels like a family. Growing up I was the only child so it would get lonely a lot but now I feel like I found my true family.

Today I got a call from Awsten telling me our plans. After hurricane Harvey and having to stuck in our houses for awhile, guys decided to go hiking and maybe picnic or something while we're up there. I was of course in, because why not?

So I put on casual clothes and went over to guys' place.

"Hellooo." I announced once I was in. Yeah, I now have a spare key to their apartment.

No one seemed to be around so I was about to go upstairs.

"Hi." Geoff came down stairs.

"Heeeey, sup babe?" I winked at him sarcastically.

"Tired." He yawned loudly. Which made me do the same.

"Stop it." I yelled at him, slapping his arm.

He snickered.

"You ready?"

"Yep." I nodded.

"I say we take off. Guys are coming behind."

"Okay." I gave him a smile.

"We don't need to take two cars. Lets go with mine."

"Sure." We quickly got outside and got in his car.

"So tell me how's the album going? Are you near finishing it?" I asked as he started the car.

"Ahh. " he let out a long sigh. "We're not. We're taking our time to put out a record that's better than our previous ones, you know."

I nodded. "Yeah, don't go hard on yourselves though." I sent him a supportive smile. "I know that pressure is real but you guys will kill it no matter what, don't worry."

"Thanks." He smiled as he briefly glanced at me.

"I can't imagine Awsten if you're this stressful." I chuckled. Awsten was a workaholic. And he would not give a break until a job is done.