"Natalie..." I heard somebody whisper into my ear.

I groaned, pushing them off me, "Go away. It's too early."

"No, Natalie, be quiet!"

I opened my eyes reluctantly, ready to snap at whoever had woken me up.

"Louis! Go away! It's like..." I checked the clock on the wall quickly, "6:30! No! It's way too early!"

"Do you not want to come out with me then?" He said, pouting sleepily.

I guess he had just woken up too.

How could someone be so good tempered at this un-godly hour?

I looked at him, hesitating slightly at his cute face before sighing, "Fine. Just get out and let me get ready."

He grinned, standing up and fist pumping the air, "Success!"

I rolled my eyes at him even though he couldn't see it as he was walking out of the door.

"Hey, Louis?" I said, making him stop and turn around, "I thought you said 7:00 anyway?"

He just shrugged his shoulders, "I couldn't be bothered waiting."

I laughed, "Jerk."

He grinned before walking out and shutting the door carefully and quietly behind him.

I pulled on some jeans and a pink Hollister t-shirt with a jacket and some Supra's.

I didn't even know what I was supposed to be wearing.

I went into the bathroom to apply some light makeup that consisted of mascara and lip-gloss before brushing through my hair quickly and sliding a clip into it to keep it neater.

I went back into my bedroom and out of the door before seeing Louis at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yup." I replied.

"Oh, you might want to grab a bobble." Louis said, grinning.

"Okay?" I said, before grabbing a conveniently placed bobble on the cupboard beside me.

I slipped it onto my wrist, whilst watching Louis write something onto a piece of paper.

It's probably a note for the boys to tell them we're going out.

To, Hazza, Nialler, Zayn and Li-li, Louis had wrote.

Me and Natalie are going out and won't be back till late, so don't worry about us! We're perfectly okay. J

-Lou X

I laughed at the kiss he put and watched as he stuck it onto the front door and then opened it quietly, ushering me out.

I stepped out into the warm atmosphere and looked around, taking in the sudden change of weather.

"Wow, nice weather."

"Perfect." Louis grinned.

I laughed and trudged along behind him, regretting wearing jeans.

We both hopped into the car and I switched the radio on as Louis put the key into the ignition and started the car.

Basketcase by Green Day came on and me and Louis started singing along immediently.

"Do you have the time,

To listen to me whine,

About nothing and everything,

All at once.