➰Chapter seven➰

~Next day, Alison POV~
Hayley and I walked earlier to school today. Why? Oh.. Just because I really don't wanna see or meet Martinus again! Okey, so we had a really fun day at the skate park yesterday! But then he had to leave me because of his girlfriend! And.. WHO THE HELL ARE HIS GIRLFRIEND?! "Alisooon!!" Yelled Hayley annoyed next to me. I startled and said "Yes?". Hayley sighed. "Omg, Alison! You never won't stop thinking about him!" She said. I rolled my eyes. "Ohhh! It's not true! I wasn't thinking about him! I was thinking about...." I stopped myself. Omg! Why did I just say that? "Oh.. Okey, I was thinking about him..." I said and sighed. Hayley laughed a little bit and said "Just like I said"

~8:11 am~
I was at my phone while Hayley was in the restroom. Suddenly this voice was right in front of me. "Hey, Alison! Did you walk earlier today?". And yeah.. It was Martinus.. "Oh, hey! Yeah, me and Hayley walked some minutes before today!" I said and gave him a short smile. "Okey.. Why?" He asked curious. "Because we wanted to?.." I said careful. "Okeyyy.." Martinus said and looked curious at me. "Do you think I'm lying?" I suddenly said. Martinus looked surprised at me. "Oh, no no! But, hey! Maybe we can d.." The doorbell interrupted him. "Sorry, I need to go to my class now" I said and ignoring that he said before the doorbell rang. I think he was going to ask to do something today? But.. No. I said I was gonna move on!

~After school~
The doorbell finally rang, and everybody jumped up from their chairs to pack their things! I packed my backpack really fast (idk why, ahah) and was the first one out in the wardrobe. "Hey! Alison, wait!" A voice suddenly said next to me. I turned around. Of course it was him! Martinus Gunnarsen! The boy I'm trying to 'forget'.. I saw that he had been waiting outside my classroom.. But why? He don't even like me that way I like him!.. "Hey again!" I said and smile short. "Heyy.. Yeah, I was going to ask you to maybe do something after school?.." He said. "So.. Do you want to?" He continued. I bit my under lip. "Oh.... Sorry! I was going to Hayley today... Heh.." I said and gave him a carefully smile. It was MAYBE a lie... But actually I think I would go to Hayley soon! He smiled wry back. "It's okey! Maybe tomorrow?" He asked. I drew my shoulders. "Yeah, maybe.." And then I turned back again, and started to walk.

~Home at Hayley's~
"Omg.. Are you serious?!" Hayley asked in shock! She was gaping. "Yeah" I answered. She raised her eyebrows. "OH MY FUCKINGS GAAAD!!! MARTINUS GUNNARSEN ARE IN LOVE WITH YOUU!!" Wait, wuuut? "OMG.. You know he has a girlfriend, right?" I asked and sighed. She nod. "Yeah! He is definitely sooo in love with HER, not ME! Why would he be in love with me?" I asked confused. She sighed. "Yezus! Don't you get it? He asked you yesterday AND today to do something! And since you said you can't today, he asked you if you can TOMORROW! Isn't that obliviously? HE. LIKES. YOU. ALISON. FOLIRES"

More?
534 words

Uu, is it true? Do Martinus really like her?

VOTE & COMMENT!

~🍌Camilla