Hi.

I woke up to my roommates alarm going off, it had been about five minutes and she still hadn't turned it off. I rolled it of my bed, whacking my head on my bedside table. I groaned and stood up, dragging my feet as I walk to her room.
"TURN YOUR FUCKING ALARM OFF!"
I screamed, still half asleep. I opened my eyes and realised she wasn't here, I walked back to my room and grabbed my phone. I remembered she was over her boyfriends house.
"TIME TO DANCE."
I threw on a baggy long sleeved school shirt and some fluffy socks. I ran down stairs and turned on some Elvis Presley music and started dancing downstairs. I skidded across the floor and I couldn't hear how loud I was being over the music. I heard two loud bangs at the door and turned the music off, I walked to the door and looked through the peephole, I saw the most gorgeous man I've ever seen. He seemed to have the same style as me, he had side bangs, longish black hair, a couple of piercings on his face, he was wearing a black beanie and typical emo boy clothing. I was so busy looking at him I forgot he was waiting, he knocked on the door once more, snapping me back to reality.
I opened the door, peering out and looking up at him.
"Uhh.. hi."
I said with a slight smile
He glared down at me, looking at me straight in the face.
"I would appreciate it if you turned your music down, me and my girlfriend are trying to sleep."
He said, crossing his arms.
"S-sorry. My roommate is out and I-"
I stopped talking as I saw his gaze drift down my body, his jaw dropping.
"Uh.. excuse me?"
I said, softly hiding behind the door.
He shifted his gaze back to my face and coughed, covering his flustered cheeks with his hair.
"I'm your new neighbour, my name is Rylan."
He reached his hand out to shake mine, I smiled shaking his hand.
"My name is Rihanna but you can call me Ria."
RYLAN'S POV.
Never in the history of my life have I seen a more beautiful girl, I have a girlfriend and I feel horrible thinking this. But the way this girl has platinum blue hair that falls down to her shoulders, plump blush lips, curved ocean blue eyes and a cute button nose just makes me want to kiss her.. and what she was wearing.. holy shit. I could feel my jeans tighten as I was standing in front of her. Just thinking about her made me feel like this, and when I looked at her It made it worse.
"I should go, bye Ria."
I said, rushing back into my apartment.
RIA'S POV.
As I saw him rush off I smiled to myself and bit my bottom lip. I closed my door and sat down against it.
"Wow.."
Is all I could say before I stood and walked to the kitchen, I grabbed an apple and walked upstairs to my room. I changed into my usual emo clothing. black shorts, black nets, a "Halestorm" band shirt and a red leather jacket. I walked onto the balcony of my apartment, gazing out onto the city, i took a deep breath in and out before I heard a slight cough coming from the right of me, I looked over and saw Rylan standing on his own balcony.
"Lovely day, isn't it?"
He said, chuckling to himself.
"Yes, quite lovely. I prefer rain though."
I smiled, giggling back.
"RY! WHERES MY FUCKING BREAKFAST?!"
I heard a woman's voice scream out from his apartment, I saw him roll his eyes and turn his attention down to the city again.
"RY?!"
I saw the woman storm out onto the balcony, she looked at me in disgust. Looking me up and down.
"Ew, what are you."
She scowled. This woman was beautiful, long platinum blond hair, pale skin and a gorgeous short blue dress.
"O-oh.. I'm your neighbour."
I said, smiling to her.
"Oh yeah, you're the bitch who woke me and my boyfriend at 6 in the morning. USE HEADPHONES, WHORE!"
She growled before storming back into her apartment.
"How the fuck can he put up with that bitch?"
I mumbled, turning around.
"I heard that."
He said, chuckling.
"Oh, sorry..."
I said, slightly clutching hands together behind back.
"It's fine. By any chance, have you got the time?"
He asked, Walking closer to the end of his balcony (closer to mine.)
I looked at my watch.
"Holy shit! It's 8:42!" I missed my school bus. For fuck sakeee."
I said, burying my face in hands.
"I could take you, Wentwide High, right?"
He said, smiling. My eyes lit up as I looked at him.
"Really?!"
I asked, smiling like an idiot.
"Sure."
He said, waking inside.
"Meet me out in the parking lot in 5 minutes."
I ran into my apartment and grabbed my crappy school side bag.
I ran out of the apartment, forgetting to lock it. I ran down the stairs to the parking lot, I saw him standing by his car, I walked over to him. Looking at his car.
"Nice car."
I said, smiling to him.
"Thanks."
he said jumping in the driver seat. I jumped in the passenger seat and put my seat belt on. He tossed his belt on and started his car, he got out of the parking lot and started driving down the street, we sat in silence till he looked at me.
"Could you pass me my wallet out of the glove compartment?"
He asked, looking back out at the road.
"Of course."
I said opening the glove compartment I went to put my other hand down somewhere and without realising I placed my hand ontop of his, I jumped at the feeling of his skin on my hand, I turned to look at him and he looked right back at me.
"S-sorry."
I said, but couldn't find myself moving my hand.