1 - meeting aryn.

Ryan's POV

I walked past the usual transphobic people outside of my school, they were literally ready to make my day a living hell.

"Oh look it's the dude with a vagina," one of their statements rang through my head as I opened my locker. Like always, I ignored everyone and everything. I just grabbed my books and begin to head to class.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," someone said when I bumped into them. I looked up to see a boy with blond hair. He looked like he was in a panic and confused.

"Don't worry, it's my fault," I smiled weakly as the crowd of bullies came towards us.

"Aye Aryn, you don't wanna be seen with this dude," my main bully, Greg said putting his arm around the blond haired boys shoulders. I stared at the ground while he looked at Greg weirdly.

"Greg, I know my mom told you to watch over me, but that doesn't mean you can pick who I chose to be friends with," Aryn, I think, snapped at Greg. I looked up, my glance catching onto Aryn's.

"I'm Aryn," He smiled, sticking his hand out for me to shake it. I ignored Greg and his group of dimwits as I shook Aryn's hand.

"I'm Ryan," Greg laughed shaking his head. Arun snapped his head back to Greg.

"What now?" He angrily asked Greg.

"That's a girl called Storm," Greg informed Aryn of my identity of being transgender. I looked at the ground and sighed, realising that it was too good to be true.

"Well I only wanna know Ryan, I'm guessing that Storm is someone who he doesn't wanna be, so I wanna get to know Ryan," Aryn told Greg, I snapped my glance up to Aryn. Greg and his friends looked shocked.

"Aryn-"

"Oh shut the fuck up Greg, so what? He's transgender, at least he knows who he is instead of fucking bullying people who have their lives figured out," Aryn snapped, grabbing my arm, dragging me away from that environment.

I froze and looked at Aryn, who was smiling at me.

"Why did you do that?" I asked him, he just stared at me with a small smile.

"Because people wanna break beautiful things, but honestly it's really cool and awesome that you're trans because it means you know who you are," Aryn paused. "People are still wanting to know figure out what they are, but here you are knowing who you are, so it's awesome and people shouldn't want to break that, so never listen to my cousin, he was dropped on his head one to many times,"

I chuckled looking at Aryn, I had to admit, he's fucking adorable and he doesn't care about me being trans, he must be the only person then..

-

Aryn's POV

After I made sure Ryan was gone to class, I walked up to Greg and slapped him in the back of the head.

"What the fuck Aryn?!" He yelled as I pulled him into the boy's bathroom.

"How fucking dare you make fun of a trans person, especially in front of me," I hissed at him. He just stared at me, a little sad.

"Aryn, I-"

"Save it Greg, you're just a fucking jerk anyway, mess with Ryan again, and I'll literally ruin your life, and you know I will without hesitation," I snapped, walking out of the bathroom.

How dare he make fun of transgender people? How dare he make fun of them in front of me? Another transgender person.

Greg always loved the fact that I am transgender, actually he convinced everyone in my family that it was fucking normal, but now here he is, two years later and making fun of a trans dude.

Honestly my family is so messed up, I can barely keep up with drama in between family members.

I sighed, walking to English which is my next class. People flooded the corridor quickly, and just like this morning, I bumped into Ryan.

"Jesus, we gotta stop meeting like this," I chuckled rubbing my forehead as it hit against Ryan's. He just laughed and nodded in agreement.

"Are you in here next?" I asked Ryan and he nodded, sighing.

"I dread this class every day," he muttered and I froze, looking at him.

"Why?"

"Because the teacher doesn't like the LGBT community, and she really fucking hates teaching a trans dude," he informed me. I sighed and looked at him.

"Well you got me now, so let's go," I smiled, putting my arm around his shoulders, walking with him into the class room which held so much bad memories for Ryan. His expression and body language completely changed walking into the classroom. It was like he lost the ability to speak.

We both sat down at the back of the class, surprisingly no one was there. But I guess it's because of Ryan being transgender. Damn this school is beyond transphobic, it's disgusting.

"That must be the new kid." I heard a girl whisper in front of me and Ryan.

"Yeah, Aryn Garrigan, he's Greg's cousin," the other added. The first girl smirked looking at her friend.

"Well that must be why he's so hot then," I chuckled shaking my head. Ryan looked at me confused.

"Really?" I asked them, catching the attention of the rest of the class. The two girls looked at me.

"What?" One of them snapped at me.

"You're judging me by my looks and my cousin, but neither of you really know me, and quite frankly I hope you never do," I hissed at them.

"Why? Are you another little tranny?" I laughed at the word she used to describe transgender people.

"Damn, everyone in this ducked up school is really under educated." I told her with a smirk. "We prefer the term 'trans' or 'transgender' people, not trannies,"

"Wait? We?" Ryan whispered looking at me. I nodded, almost answering his question.

"Oh so you are another tranny," the girl smirked as Greg walked in.

"Brittany, stop," he warned her, sitting beside me. I looked at him, as he looked at me then to Ryan.

"Ryan, I'm sorry for bullying you," Greg told Ryan. The whole class looked at him and Ryan.

"It's wrong to do that when my cousin is transgender and it's just wrong in general, I hope you could forgive me, maybe tomorrow or maybe ten years away, I just hope you could forgive me." I smiled at Greg, patting his shoulder as the teacher walked in. Ryan had a little smile on his face, and to me, his little smile lit up the whole room.

-

OKAY SO HI! I WROTE THIS CAUSE RARYN IS CUTE AF SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

- b x

word count: 1131