Chapter 1

Jimin was currently at home and Jimin was cooking dinner while Taehyung was driving home from work after a long and exhausting day. As Jimin tried to stir, their baby..who they had decided to name him 'Jungkook' or just 'Kookie' for short. Jimin put the ladle down and held his stomach. "Yah Kookie...please rest..Eomma is trying to cook for Appa.." Jimin heard keys jangling and then the door opened. Taehyung saw Jimin cupping his now 6 month baby bump.
"Welcome home Tae" Taehyung smiled and walked toward his husband. He wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and kissed him. "Thank you..is Kookie giving you a hard time again..." Jimin nodded and kissed Taehyung again. "Don't worry love..3 more months and he'll be home and in our arms.." Jimin giggled at what Taehyung said and hugged him. "Thank you Tae....I love you.." Taehyung kissed the top of Jimin's head and whispered. "I love you to..." the stood there for a little bit and then Jimin snapped. "I should probably make sure that dinner isn't burning..." Taehyung let go and kissed Jimin's forehead again. Jimin turned back to the food just in time and Taehyung put his work stuff in his office and started to check his E-mails.
Jimin heard knocks at the door and when he opened it he saw his mother and her husband. "Yah..Eomma, Appa Namjoon. Please come in.." Jimin stepped aside as his two (beside Taehyung and Jungkook) favorite people walked in. Seokjin as soon as Jimin was turned around hugged him.
"How's Jungkookie doing?" Seokjin smiled at the sight of his sons baby bump. "Ahh..the doctor said he's very healthy and that if I keep doing what I am..he's gonna grow up to be as strong and as tall as Taehyung.." Jimin smiled and rubbed his baby bump.
Namjoon put his hand on Jimin's shoulder. "I must say..I never thought Taehyung was mature enough to make a baby.." everyone laughed when Namjoon said that, and apparently Taehyung heard it cause he walked in the living room and put his hand over his chest like me was offended. "I'm hurt" Taehyung's sarcasm was easily detected. Jimin hugged him and spoke kindly. "I know you're manly..you've protected and watched over me..and now I'm carrying your child in me.." That hit everyone right in the heart and Taehyung put his right arm on Jimin's hip while the other on the back of Jimin's head. "I love you so much.." Taehyung closed his eyes and leaned Jimin's head into his chest. "I love you to" Seokjin and Namjoon awed and stared at their sons with love. "You guys are going to be amazing parents" Seokjin nodded in agreement.
"Thank you dad...Jiminnie..you've had a long day..why don't you lay down and rest..kookie needs it as well.." Jimin nodded "okay..I love you" the kissed softly one more time before Jimin left the room.
"Do you guys already have a nursery made for Jungkook?"
Seokjin whispered in case Jimin was already asleep. "We do..its the room diagonal from ours.."

They walked in and to Seokjin it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen

They walked in and to Seokjin it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. "Oh my goodness Tae..you're a miracle worker" Even Namjoon was speechless. "Holy crap Taehyung..did you do this yourself?" Taehyung chuckled and shook his head. "Jimin did the walls and most the decorations...he loves it..." Taehyung smiled at the memory of he and Jimin looking at the finished room with each other and Jimin crying tears of joy.
"I know he's going to be..probably the most amazing mother in the world.." Taehyung couldn't stop smiling. Namjoon put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "You're going to be an amazing father..."