Colossians 3:15

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts - Colossians 3:15

Let's read the above verse several times and think what the does it really mean . Below are the questions and please answer them in the comments according to your own views and thought on the above verse. This questions will be similar to all the verse which we will study later.

Q. From the above verse which word has the most meaning for you ?
why did you choose the word?

My answer- Peace and Christ. I choose these words because Christ is my first priority and peace can be found only in him.

Q. What does this verse apply to your life right now?
What do you need to do or stop doing in order to more fully experience the ruler ship of Christ's peace? (Apply it)

My answer - I must allow my life to be more of Christ and less of me , then only I can experience the ruler ship of Christ's peace.
Sometimes , because of my anger I failed to experience the peace of Christ within me. So, I must learn to control my anger!

Small things matter a lot, your emotions, feelings, conversation , actions , thoughts these small things can add to big burden or peace within you.. If you let Christ to rule your life inside and outside you will definitely find peace. When you allow Christ to live in you, peace will dwell in your heart and soul.

Comments your answer according to the questions ☺

Do meditate the above verse and please share what you've learn with your friends , classmates, soulmate, families or anyone.
We all have different perspectives and it will be really nice to learn from other perspective too.
If you have any prayer requests Please comments below or you can pm me☺☺☺

God bless you ☺❤ keep reading and sharing the Good News❤